Charting the course of XRP

Just now, Julian_Williams said:

TWEET OF THE DAY

Looks like reverse middle finger 🤣🤣🤣

Most do not understand, crypto is not about diamond hands to hodl, its about diamond ballz to press sell button, take profit and never look back.

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

How about the wick of BTC - looks a bit feeble?

Maybe, a trader friend of mine thinks BTC will correct here for more down. Maybe, but we have to wait for the Daily candle close on BTC. If I had to guess, the Daily candle will have a long wick, and it will close somewhere around 42k. 

This has now been a significant daily move down for BTC without any substantial correction. Maybe it hangs around here for a week or two? It's tough to know.

It's also a little difficult to know yet what this means for our XRP charts. Because this was very obviously a market-wide move, it's almost like you can't really attribute it to XRP in any way. So it's like XRP became a zombie for a few minutes and is now back to normal, but really dazed and wandering around. And we are looking at it from afar thinking 'is this thing still a zombie or is it ok now?' The Daily candle needs to close around here or higher on XRPBTC, lower and we might be in this correction again. Higher and there is still a chance we make a break for it. 

8 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

know that you prefer a hopium boi @Seoulite with "oh that was a nice leg, now only onwards and upwards!!!", but risks are not about your personal feelings

Don't worry mate, when I think it's gonna go down I will tell you, just like I did with BTC :D

25 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Looks like reverse middle finger 🤣🤣🤣

Most do not understand, crypto is not about diamond hands to hodl, its about diamond ballz to press sell button, take profit and never look back.

I would add..take profit and look back when others are running away (rock bottom)

Posted (edited)

I guess BTC is gonna test 32k and hopefully bounce back a little, what do you think? XRP on Bitstamp is barely staying above 1$

EDIT:

Bitstamp gives me 503 Error now hahah :D

Edited by Triceratops

2 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

I guess BTC is gonna test 32k, what do you think? XRP on Bitstamp is barely staying above 1$

Seems so, 50% correction .

The fight at 32k is brutal