Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Anyone who watched Blockchain Backers Video yesterday should have been ready for this and see it as good news.  Annihilation followed by recovery.

Not sure if BTC has bottomed yet?

Ooh i haven't seen hiS new one yet. 

I am about to go to bed nearly 10pm here. Im nervous for what we will wake up too. Im hodling but it really tests yout strength through times like this.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, billion said:

with how pessimistic and negative you always are, I'm assuming your bags have never seen green in their life lol!!

Lol, Green since 0.006 🤣🤣🤣 I guese you entered a stage where you rant on yourself for not selling and project that on me 🤣🤣🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Ooh i haven't seen hiS new one yet. 

I am about to go to bed nearly 10pm here. Im nervous for what we will wake up too. Im hodling but it really tests yout strength through times like this.  

yesterdays, this is in the script and thousands of innocents have been slaughtered in the last hour, and I will not be joining them.  Basically it is good news.   Personally I would not sell now (not financial advice) , it really looks like selling the dip to sell now, but also it also looks as if BTC has not hit the bottom yet, so maybe we have more downwards to go before the bounce proper happens. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, retep said:

Fun? I could cry right now. I wish that i sold everything a few hours ago when it still was 1,45

1,13 now :mellow:

If you're going to play that game why not wish you sold at 1.70.

Dont beat yourself up. Hindsight is a motherf*cker. 

The fact that you held still puts you in a better position than anyone who was liquidated or who panic sold. 

(that's going on the basis that we go back up of course 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

Lol, Green since 0.006 🤣🤣🤣 I guese you entered a stage where you rant on yourself for not selling and project that on me 🤣🤣🤣

 

lol sure emoji man I believe you buddy, I'm still $40k up on my initial investment but I'm not the bitter one on an XRP forum getting a kick every time the market crashes and people are worried

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

If you're going to play that game why not wish you sold at 1.70.

Dont beat yourself up. Hindsight is a motherf*cker. 

The fact that you held still puts you in a better position than anyone who was liquidated or who panic sold. 

(that's going on the basis that we go back up of course 😂

Pffff it's back at 1,30, so i stopped sweating now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well that was a scary shakeout. Of course if it wasn't scary then it wouldn't be a shakeout!

In moves like that you have to be patient to wait for the candles to close, because the close tells the true story. We had to wait here to see how the 4H candle closed and it closed just fine. XRPBTC it closed where I was hoping it would. XRPUSD is a slightly different chart, but it also closed in a decent place. 

The market is now refreshed, ready for another leg up. BTC stopped well. ETH stopped well, although the long term on that chart is more vague. Even Doge now looks bullish. XRPETH barely broke a sweat, which means our rebound will likely be better than ETH's.

A scary candle can turn into a nothing candle, can turn into a great candle before the close. If we didn't see a massive wick, and we closed at the bottom of the candle, then yeah I would've been worried. But I'm not now. Upside ahead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Lol, Green since 0.006 🤣🤣🤣 I guese you entered a stage where you rant on yourself for not selling and project that on me 🤣🤣🤣

 

I've figured it out. You are Brad Garlinghouse. No wonder you are so bullish on BTC!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Well that was a scary shakeout. Of course if it wasn't scary then it wouldn't be a shakeout!

In moves like that you have to be patient to wait for the candles to close, because the close tells the true story. We had to wait here to see how the 4H candle closed and it closed just fine. XRPBTC it closed where I was hoping it would. XRPUSD is a slightly different chart, but it also closed in a decent place. 

The market is now refreshed, ready for another leg up. BTC stopped well. ETH stopped well, although the long term on that chart is more vague. Even Doge now looks bullish. XRPETH barely broke a sweat, which means our rebound will likely be better than ETH's.

A scary candle can turn into a nothing candle, can turn into a great candle before the close. If we didn't see a massive wick, and we closed at the bottom of the candle, then yeah I would've been worried. But I'm not now. Upside ahead.

I am becoming a bit too relaxed, it did not even raise my heart rate. 

How about the wick of BTC - looks a bit feeble?

 

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, billion said:

lol sure emoji man I believe you buddy, I'm still $40k up on my initial investment but I'm not the bitter one on an XRP forum getting a kick every time the market crashes and people are worried

Did you notice that this is price speculation topic? 🤣🤣🤣 if you emotionally weak stay away! 

I know that you prefer a hopium boi @Seoulite with "oh that was a nice leg, now only onwards and upwards!!!", but risks are not about your personal feelings 🥺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.