Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Nice to see XRP holding up as good as we can hope! only down half as much as other major coins 😬 but yes…will be interesting to see what happens in next couple days 👀

We need that no action letter pronto.

Edit: As a reminder to everyone, Friday 21st is the next date on the SEC v Ripple case. It’s a phone conference to discuss the motion to compel the turnover of documents regarding legal advice Ripple received about whether sales or offers of XRP were securities.

If the court were to deny this, it would be bullish news, but, given what we know, it’s unlikely the court won’t grant the SEC’s motion to compel. So I don’t expect us to be getting any bullish news YET until either the 27th, or if they somehow settle any time soon. We’re still waiting on that decision of the SEC’s use of the foreign MOU’s, but as Jeremy Hogan said, that might take several weeks to draft. 
*sigh* just hang tight. 

Edited by Neurotoxin

1 hour ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Oh gosh now im really concerned. So that will be it for everything? Just huge crash and burn

If it gives up the support there (it’s a very big support, not expecting it to go) then the next stop is at least 25, probably 20. I think for a lot of people that would be a crash and burn.

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

I can see one final shakedown about to take place. Things might get ugly. 
I hope I’m wrong though and I can wake up tomorrow and smell the roses. Just don’t be surprised if shit gets ugly in the short term and everybody screams it’s the end. 

I think it can go to 36.5 which is the .618 fib support.  I just didnt see it going there tonight because that would be a 14% drop.  A little severe at this point of being oversold.  

The news hasnt changed.  I'm not a BTC supporter, but c'mon this is absolutely no news.  There is a lot of  profit in this market.  It has to correct to see who wants to stay for the final dance.  They arent going to take it to the moon and make a zillion millionaires who think trading 100x is a slam dunk.  When everyone is throwing their hands up the magic will start.

6 minutes ago, BarnBuilder said:

I think it can go to 36.5 which is the .618 fib support.  I just didnt see it going there tonight because that would be a 14% drop.  A little severe at this point of being oversold.  

The news hasnt changed.  I'm not a BTC supporter, but c'mon this is absolutely no news.  There is a lot of  profit in this market.  It has to correct to see who wants to stay for the final dance.  They arent going to take it to the moon and make a zillion millionaires who think trading 100x is a slam dunk.  When everyone is throwing their hands up the magic will start.

Lots of you tubers have been spreading 38k is the bottom this time. So somehow people are expecting it.

If you need everyone to think this is the end of the world, BTC need to dip below 30k. I am telling you I will be really scare if it dips below 30k and my paper hand will be shaking.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BarnBuilder said:

When everyone is throwing their hands up the magic will start.

Yeah I believe that could be the case. Eat up all those stop losses on the way to the bottom, at which point the whales say “see ya” and pump TF out of it while retail investors wake up to a liquidated stack and FOMO back in (at an increased cost). 

Edited by Neurotoxin

7 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

XRP always lag BTC.  Not sure if XRP can hold current level.

Only lag when BTC goes up, in sync when BTC goes down. That's how it's always been ;)

But now we are seeing something different, which is nice.

I think we will wait for the BTC to at least stay here to begin our bull run. It seems that we are fueled fully now. I am not a TA guy but xrp now really looks very very bullish. We drop less and recover quickly. For the last several days, almost all major cryptos are bloodly bathed while xrp only drop from 1.5-1.7 to 1.4-1.7. The top of the region keeps the same. And someone reported that there was at least a big buyer eager to buy large amount of xrp without caring the price. That is NOT normal in xrp. The last time I saw this is just before the bull run in December 2017. What we need is just a stable BTC, then a whale throw a match in the tank and boom. We may pass the ATH in several hours. 

However, the major concern is BTC keeping on droping and dragged the whole market into bear. It will be a tragedy because we are so close to the bull run and we should have had a different life with such a bull run.

BTC dropped but it hasn't taken every coin with it! Nearly all coins are up significantly compared to when BTC was at this price at the beginning of the year etc. 

It's over for bitcoin for me. I don't see it reaching a new ATH or anything like that. 

XRP on the other hand, choo ******* choo.