Molten

Charting the course of XRP

It’s so hard to stay on the sideline and decimate hopes and dreams but this “investment” will not be what you think. There’s hopes and dreams but then there’s reality. I can attest and assure you that XRP will flatline within five years close to the derivative of $3.333333

Within that market share Ripple will reach maximum velocity along with the re-occurring daily transactional use-case to remain not only effective, but elite in their “cornered” market. This is not “FUD,” it’s actuality, and when you stretch your imagination to match your dreams, it’s called something entirely different. 

Please make a plan and exit intermittently to cost propagate, but do not exit completely. Ripple needs your holdings to remain intact to uphold the highest standardized deviation until sell-off. 

7 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

It’s so hard to stay on the sideline and decimate hopes and dreams but this “investment” will not be what you think. There’s hopes and dreams but then there’s reality. I can attest and assure you that XRP will flatline within five years close to the derivative of $3.333333

What’s this based on?

22 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

Within that market share Ripple will reach maximum velocity along with the re-occurring daily transactional use-case to remain not only effective, but elite in their “cornered” market. This is not “FUD,” it’s actuality, and when you stretch your imagination to match your dreams, it’s called something entirely different. 

Please make a plan and exit intermittently to cost propagate, but do not exit completely. Ripple needs your holdings to remain intact to uphold the highest standardized deviation until sell-off.

So many fancy words yet so little substance.  Care to elaborate?

58 minutes ago, Molten said:

Fast rises result in a technically overbought asset in a purely speculative market = rapid dump.

Slow rise results in established floors, slowly growing confidence = staying power.  People trust something that's been growing for months or years rather than something that blew 1000% in 2 days out of nowhere.

Totally agree with this. It would be great for some of us to have a massive spike because we would take some profits and wait. But a parabolic move will bring a parabolic correction. Not sure that's the kind of volatility we want. 

5 hours ago, AllZerps said:

I agree this is not FUD.  FUD tries to create some sort of coherent counter belief usually based on some malicious misinformation.  What you write is loobiloo garbage. Don't bother to reply, I have already user ignored your posts.

Edited by Julian_Williams

3 hours ago, AllZerps said:

This is not “FUD,” it’s actuality, and when you stretch your imagination to match your dreams, it’s called something entirely different.

This is objectively fantastic.  I don't know what the hell it means, but it's my new motto.  Thank you for this.

Edited by Molten

5 hours ago, AllZerps said:

If you're going to talk a big game you should be able to substantiate your comments.  As others have asked please elaborate if you are an oracle of price action and price prediction.  Remember no svengalis in here, just the facts...

3 hours ago, AllZerps said:

$0.33 for two more years 

You have one more chance to elaborate.  If not, don't plan on enjoying the conversation. If you can by ALL means please do share your rationale...anyone can say anything on the internet as we know.  Without rationale it is considered trolling. Thanks!

10 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I'd like to see XRP go to a buck twenty in the next ten weeks.      :)

We've seen a gradual erosion of support for almost a year, from when I started buying XRP in November of last year, right up until the 25th of last month. Now the trend has reversed, and we should bounce. And bounce hard.

I see no particular benefit to a slow rise, from a fundamental standpoint or a technical standpoint.....

But that's just my opinion, man.

I agree with this view. A slow rise would be more sustainable long term but this is crypto and this market has never worked like that. 

Basically crypto does slowly rise over time, establishing new floors, but over time there are spikes, higher highs, higher lows.

If XRP spikes to $1, $2, $3, etc. again, then when it crashes again the new floor likely won't be around $0.26.

So crypto helps it traders in one respect due to the volatility but also is good for holders as well.

10 hours ago, MQB said:

You mean  100000% pump will get you an island?

100000% pump, that won't buy me an island, but it would buy me a brand new yacht, a big house where i live and a second house 

in some warm country where the palmtrees live and the sea is as clear as fresh drinking water, and a few cars, motorbikes and jetski's,

and enough money to party the rest of my life. And the smallest thing i will own is my closet, because the only things i would wear is

a swimshort, t shirt and flipflops. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, retep said:

And the smallest thing i will own is my closet, because the only things i would wear is

a swimshort, t shirt and flipflops. :lol: 

Would'nt the flipflops be the smallest thing you'd own then ?