Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Welcome 38k.

BTC like a clock.

38k??  do you mean euro's? When that's the case, then start using dollars because else it's getting pretty confusing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, retep said:

38k??  do you mean euro's? When that's the case, then start using dollars because else it's getting pretty confusing.

I am calling for 38k USD, everyone over excited with 1d green candle, in mean time DeFi TVL drops, and institutions selling. So no, not confusing 🥺

We must touch 38-40k and bounce, we must feel desperate, pain and blood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

I am calling for 38k USD, everyone over excited with 1d green candle, in mean time DeFi TVL drops, and institutions selling. So no, not confusing 🥺

We must touch 38-40k and bounce, we must feel desperate, pain and blood.

Following the price during these times is exciting. Don't be a stick in the mud.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

I am calling for 38k USD, everyone over excited with 1d green candle, in mean time DeFi TVL drops, and institutions selling. So no, not confusing 🥺

We must touch 38-40k and bounce, we must feel desperate, pain and blood.

When talking about breaking out of a range/triangle or similar area yes it’s exciting. Proper dead you are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

when America can FOMO back in!!

I know you guys are gonna bash me and say XRP is doing just fine without the USA, that the USA only comprises “x%” amount of XRP trading volume. But really, let’s be honest. Would the price of XRP be higher or not if it was available on all exchanges? I think’d we’d have been seeing some serious FOMO right now and a strong domino effect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I know you guys are gonna bash me and say XRP is doing just fine without the USA, that the USA only comprises “x%” amount of XRP trading volume. But really, let’s be honest. Would the price of XRP be higher or not if it was available on all exchanges? I think’d we’d have been seeing some serious FOMO right now and a strong domino effect. 

I feel pretty certain the price would be quite a bit higher. But I am not certain if the delisting and the potential of a case win + relisting won't actually shoot the price higher than it would have gone. 

Still think the case ultimately screwed up what could have been strong organic growth from December onwards. 

We may now get a more violent spike and drop unfortunately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

I feel pretty certain the price would be quite a bit higher. But I am not certain if the delisting and the potential of a case win + relisting won't actually shoot the price higher than it would have gone. 

Still think the case ultimately screwed up what could have been strong organic growth from December onwards. 

We may now get a more violent spike and drop unfortunately. 

Hear hear! That last bolded part is assuming we have a settlement at the right time (soon enough instead of after the window of opportunity is missed) and also timed well enough (the announcement of settlement, as all these announcements typically are timed correctly, whether that’s for making it go to the top or making it head to the gutter like BTC is right now) when other factors are also lining up to make XRP go parabolic. Hell, I’d love that scenario. It would mean VERY strong FOMO and subsequently, very strong parabolic action. Bring it on!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morning from Asia.

XRPBTC - looking excellent. We are finding support at a weekly level from 2019 which was a previous resistance, which suggests a big market shift. Caveat is that we won't know for sure if it is support until a few more daily candles have closed and by then I would hope to be well clear of these levels. In any case even on the short time frame to see it react at key levels like this is encouraging. Onward.

XRPUSD - still in the range and will likely follow XRPBTC for a little while yet until we get into the $1.75+ range, at which point the charts should begin to feed off each other and it could get wild. I am now thinking that we will blast through $2 when we get there, simply because of the amount of consolidation we now have beneath that level and also the bullishness of XRPBTC.

BTC - bouncing at 42k as expected. They might have one more break of the low to really scare a few people out but I think they are going to hold here. Upside target first would be 52k. 

BTC dominance - 39.98%. Lowest since May 2018. Absolute low of 35% is well within range now. A wild ride from a few big alts (XRP) could easily push it that low. I've seen a few headlines in crypto news talking about how low BTC dominance is. Breaking new lows will release a flurry of new headlines. BTC will probably bounce back a little at some point but I think the days of 70% BTC dominance are behind us forever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Morning from Asia.

XRPBTC - looking excellent. We are finding support at a weekly level from 2019 which was a previous resistance, which suggests a big market shift. Caveat is that we won't know for sure if it is support until a few more daily candles have closed and by then I would hope to be well clear of these levels. In any case even on the short time frame to see it react at key levels like this is encouraging. Onward.

XRPUSD - still in the range and will likely follow XRPBTC for a little while yet until we get into the $1.75+ range, at which point the charts should begin to feed off each other and it could get wild. I am now thinking that we will blast through $2 when we get there, simply because of the amount of consolidation we now have beneath that level and also the bullishness of XRPBTC.

BTC - bouncing at 42k as expected. They might have one more break of the low to really scare a few people out but I think they are going to hold here. Upside target first would be 52k. 

BTC dominance - 39.98%. Lowest since May 2018. Absolute low of 35% is well within range now. A wild ride from a few big alts (XRP) could easily push it that low. I've seen a few headlines in crypto news talking about how low BTC dominance is. Breaking new lows will release a flurry of new headlines. BTC will probably bounce back a little at some point but I think the days of 70% BTC dominance are behind us forever.

Very nicely put..hope the next couple of weeks are XRPs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.