Charting the course of XRP

21 hours ago, Wolfaolyth said:

It looks like whales keep accumulating

whale.thumb.png.d50cc4c14ea3b408cf0fbb0a39f33690.png1548032731_whales2.png.ae906e833f02dd4c9e7195c9e72785a7.png

Comparison with yestersday data , clearly the confirmation that whales are accumulating.

0.01% is the only one which incresed their stack

When others group not accumulating it s normal to have a small decrease as it s calculate by % account. : everyday you have new account so a % by category implies more account for each and, of course you add the smaller one.

761074038_xrpwhale18-05.thumb.png.e58d37877a6b4346fb6cc33f712a94c7.png

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

yes I am watching a similar graph.  We have not crossed yet?  This is the critical moment? fingers crossed

Not quite, I mean I drew those lines and they won’t be accurate to a tee so a bigger candle through this area would confirm it

Woohoo, xrp is on a rollercoaster alright, and i'm riding along with it! Yippee-ki-yay!!!

Move over dad 'cause I'm a double-dipper
Upside down on the zip zip zipper
One, two, one, two, three, I've got xrp's so ride with me
Mary go down on the merry-go-round
All is fair on the fair ground
crypto go slow, crypto go fast
XRP gonna whip your ass!!!

3 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

When do you think? I really do respect and appreciate your opinions . 

We are not quite clear on xrpbtc, but the chart looks very bullish, and short term it is moving fast. Unfortunately we won't know for sure if we are going until the daily candle closes which is 12 hours from now. In the next few hours if we are still going strong then who knows how high we will be.