Charting the course of XRP

4 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

He was tweeting yesterday about being the co-founder of PayPal, and that qualified him as knowing a lot about money. 

He's getting his ego deeply involved now, and his pride of being "money smart," is now on the line. 

The fact he's had to back-track on BTC has put him in a spot. But worse, he's yet to publicly acknowledge that just HOLDING BTC, is just as bad as conducting transactions in BTC. He seems oblivious to this (to us) obvious fact... 

First he buy's 1,5 billion in btc, and now he claims it uses too much energy, so what a tow bending and lame

excuse is that?  There's is no way that anyone would believe that he didn't knew that before he stepped into btc,

so is he really thinking that we all are too damn stuppid?:tease:

35 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

He was tweeting yesterday about being the co-founder of PayPal, and that qualified him as knowing a lot about money. 

He's getting his ego deeply involved now, and his pride of being "money smart," is now on the line. 

The fact he's had to back-track on BTC has put him in a spot. But worse, he's yet to publicly acknowledge that just HOLDING BTC, is just as bad as conducting transactions in BTC. He seems oblivious to this (to us) obvious fact... 

One thing though, Confinity was not an Elon product and company, but it was superior in payments than X.com.

So yes, if we speak about Elon and payments, we speak about different universes. Therefore I would not be excited about Elon putting eye on XRP jist because he was largest shareholder of the company PayPal.

Morning all. 

XRPBTC dancing for us. I got a bit excited and predicted fireworks last night. We didn't see that but we are very much closer to it. It looks bullish, looks great. There is an outside chance we will come back into the range before going (that is what ETHBTC did when they broke through their historic resistance) but we don't need to. Let's see, but XRPBTC has consistently looked more bullish than other charts and now it is showing it. Exciting stuff.

XRPUSD is following XRPBTC (I think) and that's fine by me. XRPBTC is at a crucial level but XRPUSD isn't so that makes sense. XRPUSD is lagging a little but that's because of BTC. When BTC bounces it should get moving again.

XRPETH is doing her thing, but I haven't mentioned her much because was expecting ETH to lose ground anyway. Going up on this chart doesn't mean much to us at the moment. When we break into new areas it will become interesting again. 

BTC is bouncing at the right levels. Still expecting it to bounce higher. We will know that I'm wrong if they fall through hard at 40k. They are still kinda in a previous range as it stands, but if they drop out of that then they are going to a new lower range. I think 20k is likely a new floor for BTC. If they fall I wouldn't expect them to go back to 5k or something. 

BTC dominance: not bouncing back. It's tough with this chart because it's not technically a 'chart' that people are actively trading (I don't think) but it sure looks and acts like other charts so it is worth looking at. Currently at 41%. All time low is 35%. The phantom wick down below 35% that appeared yesterday has now disappeared, so that means it is not currently bouncing from that low. That means it is likely to go there sooner or later. 

I think we're in real danger here of a bear market, and I blame Elon Musk - it looks like he's triggered negative sentiment and panic. I really hope I'm wrong. I also hope Ripple Vs SEC settles damn soon so we still get the benefit of a big pump. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

do you think he really understands crypto that well?

Do you really think he doesn't know what he's doing? yeah he bought btc and shouted about it, then he sold at the top, sounds like he knew more than most.

He wants to OWN doge, why?  Why do you think he offered to buyout the whales?  why did he pay devs to improve/upgrade the protocol? do you think he's not aware of the Doge & Flare integration & what Flare could do for Him & Doge? & that XRP will play a large part in that?
Do you think he would not like to be a player alongside amazon? why reinvent the wheel, he's invented a few,
He can just buy in and improve & integrate.
"what man can conceive man can achieve" he certainly achieves, even if he puts his foot in his mouth quite regularly.

On 5/15/2021 at 6:47 AM, Neurotoxin said:

You should come and visit Puerto Rico and you’ll see what REAL bad roads are like 😂 they make the moon look like a nice, freshly paved road in comparison. Thank god I live in a city where we value the roads more than the rest of the island (with a few exceptions, there is another pueblo that has pretty nice roads as well). 

Another bad metric where we have the Americans beat. In here, even REAL professionals like entry level engineers and people like that get paid either minimum wage (which is only $7.25 an hour here btw) or very close to it. Add to this the fact that everything here is more expensive than america because they imposed a law on us that we can’t use any vessel that isn’t American, so all our goods are marked up. That includes food, tools, materials, petroleum, and everything in between. This in turn makes everything else more expensive; housing, utilities (our electricity is very expensive) restaurants, clothes, you name it. We pay like 30% more at LEAST for motor vehicles than Americans too. A car that’s worth 30 grand in the USA can easily run you 50k+ here. The USA has been milking us out for a VERY long time. Sure we get federal aids and grants and stuff but is it worth it? I dunno, I don’t think it is if you ask me, but this island’s also not ready for independence either. The average Puerto Rican is LAZY and has their head in the clouds. It’s really sad. I wish we could be an independent island but I’m not sure I’ll get to see that in my lifetime. A large portion of the population thinks all our problems would be solved if we became a state, as if things were that simple. Anyway that’s too much of a tangent, I’ll stop there. 

Again, another area where we have the ‘Muricans beat. If you wanna see mistreated workers (not as bad as Asia, but definitely significantly worse than USA) then come on over to Puerto Rico where you get paid just enough so you can make just enough to pay for rent in a shitty place, food to stay alive and gas so you can keep going to your employer and continue doing them a favor (cuz that’s all you’re really doing at that point). Thank god I stopped working for anyone else years ago, it’s been the best decision I ever made in my life :)  

Now we’re starting to agree :) You forgot to mention the abundance of hot women they have! They have no shortage of blondes! Although I still think my island has the hottest women on the planet (alongside many zones in Russia, they have amazing facial structures, the ones that look like Mila Kunis and Paulina Andreeva)

Honestly its not that different in pretty much all of Europe, maybe with the exclusion of Norway. Products(not services) are more expensive here than they are in the US, and wages are generally low. When I started out as a software engineer, I was making under 9 euros/hour. It was my first and last job as I've found that doing literally anything, other than being employed will net you more money. Nowadays, for money I only invest. Everything else I just do as a hobby and if I can monetize that some day, I'll just consider it a bonus.

49 minutes ago, paym8 said:

Do you really think he doesn't know what he's doing? yeah he bought btc and shouted about it, then he sold at the top, sounds like he knew more than most.

He wants to OWN doge, why?  Why do you think he offered to buyout the whales?  why did he pay devs to improve/upgrade the protocol? do you think he's not aware of the Doge & Flare integration & what Flare could do for Him & Doge? & that XRP will play a large part in that?
Do you think he would not like to be a player alongside amazon? why reinvent the wheel, he's invented a few,
He can just buy in and improve & integrate.
"what man can conceive man can achieve" he certainly achieves, even if he puts his foot in his mouth quite regularly.

To be honest you are probably right.  He is not a man I ever liked or followed, and I guess I am unsympathetic. 

53 minutes ago, XRPchef said:

Interesting that XRP is maintaining price while the rest dip, at this rate we will be #3 soon :lol:

Yeah im looking at that too usually we drop heavier than everyone else. It is very interesting we are holding this price.  

27 minutes ago, princesultan said:

Btc dominance is dropping like a rock. Hope xrp has its run before it’s too late. 

Dominance is not some sort of bear or bull indocator, it could simply drop because number of alts grow outperform BTC grow, does not mean THE END of BTC at all.

3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

BTC is bouncing at the right levels. Still expecting it to bounce higher. We will know that I'm wrong if they fall through hard at 40k. They are still kinda in a previous range as it stands, but if they drop out of that then they are going to a new lower range. I think 20k is likely a new floor for BTC. If they fall I wouldn't expect them to go back to 5k or something. 

From 40k to 20k? Tell me... what are you smoking? 😳