Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

She’s going. First key level is 3600 sats. There could be fireworks tonight.

Fireworks that we did not dump below 1 ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ its gonna be 1.36 USD wise, if BTC breaks to 38k, but could be 2.00 if BTC would hold 56k¬†

This is how¬†THE END looks like ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ūüėĀ¬†

Edited by xrp-nuke
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

11 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Fireworks that we did not dump below 1 ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ its gonna be 1.36 USD wise, if BTC breaks to 38k, but could be 2.00 if BTC would hold 56k¬†

This is how¬†THE END looks like ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ūüėĀ¬†

BTC doesn't look too bad mate, don't know what you are worried about!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

BTC doesn't look too bad mate, don't know what you are worried about!

That XRPBTC jump will not make any sense, if BTC will start climb, and XRPBTC will start correct, its not a worry, it just yet another prove that for pump, XRPBTC and BTCUSD must work in tandem ūüėĀ

Edited by xrp-nuke

XRP is holding up incredibly well today considering the selling pressure that the rest of the crypto market is experiencing. I haven't seen news that would explain this. Perhaps, its speculation on the SEC case or Elon.

10 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

XRP is holding up incredibly well today considering the selling pressure that the rest of the crypto market is experiencing. I haven't seen news that would explain this. Perhaps, its speculation on the SEC case or Elon.

While XRP is certainly one of the most energy friendly cryptos, I doubt even Elon is willing to tweet about it, given the SEC case.  

20 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I only will care when XRPBTC hold, while BTCUSD will move up, or XRPUSD will magically decouple.

11 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

While XRP is certainly one of the most energy friendly cryptos, I doubt even Elon is willing to tweet about it, given the SEC case.  

I tend to agree. I think he would pick Cadano or even Dogecoin over XRP.  Regardless of the SEC case, XRP is seen as the banker's coin, which is not his style. 

1 hour ago, LordAMV said:

Elon hates the SEC so it would be very funny if he gets in the mix.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xrp_sea said:

I tend to agree. I think he would pick Cadano or even Dogecoin over XRP.  Regardless of the SEC case, XRP is seen as the banker's coin, which is not his style. 

Well, I wish he picks XLM/XRP because they were actually built with payments in mind. Corporate payments is a huge market that Ripple has been intentionally trying to target for a while now. Given that he built PayPal, he would know what XRP is and isn't irrespective of FUD around it. Elon doesn't have a "style". It's just a persona. But he's still a businessman. 

Edit: To expand on the corporate payments part - imagine how complex it is for a multi-national company to make sure funds are available and on time with the right conversion rate across all the countries and it operates in. It involves a lot of "pre-funding". It's an irritant for large corporates like Amazon, Apple, Tesla but it's a real pain for startups because the meager funds you have get locked up or you find your employees sometimes not getting paid what they were promised and having to deal with that (I've personally experienced the latter).

Edited by Ripley
2 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Well, I wish he picks XLM/XRP because they were actually built with payments in mind. Corporate payments is a huge market that Ripple has been intentionally trying to target for a while now. Given that he built PayPal, he would know what XRP is and isn't irrespective of FUD around it. Elon doesn't have a "style". It's just a persona. But he's still a businessman. 

I am not sure that I want Elon on top of Ripple & Co. Because I see Ripple giving away 10B to Elon, and he dumps that on cars, rockets and dogies. 

Save me from corporate madness. Ripple alone is more than enough.

Elons plan, he wants his own payment network alongside- NO, Above Zuk & Jeff, worldwide. >Galactical

He daren't say anything about XRP for cop out with SEC as he did before with stock & shares, not whilst XRP is considered a security by sec.
He does not want to be again banned from being CEO or Director of any financial enterprise not least his own.
He can talk about BTC as its not deemed a security, so no regulatory reprisals. Also he may be just mocking the regulatory situation, middlefinger?

He wants to adopt Doge as his own, knowing that it is about to launch with flare.
He's already paid devs to improve it. maybe he's got them integrating with Flare Finance too.

Once XRP is settled with SEC and after he has grounded bitcoin. He can then promote XRP & XRPL as the efficiency & interoperability enabler for his Flare enabled Dogex,  complete with smart contracts & other smart abilities without reprisals,
Buy Teslas & trips to space or take a loan, be insured, or anything else you need, in any currency/crypto you want from anywhere in the world in 3 seconds with virtually no fees, minimal carbon footprint, plus many yet to be established use cases, whilst he manages his galactic finances in house.

1 hour ago, Chocobo said:

Elon hates the SEC so it would be very funny if he gets in the mix.

Oh I know he does - just wondering if he'd risk getting in hot water over a situation that the SEC is actually "prosecuting".  

2 hours ago, paym8 said:

Elons plan, he wants his own payment network alongside- NO, Above Zuk & Jeff, worldwide. >Galactical

He daren't say anything about XRP for cop out with SEC as he did before with stock & shares, not whilst XRP is considered a security by sec.
He does not want to be again banned from being CEO or Director of any financial enterprise not least his own.
He can talk about BTC as its not deemed a security, so no regulatory reprisals. Also he may be just mocking the regulatory situation, middlefinger?

He wants to adopt Doge as his own, knowing that it is about to launch with flare.
He's already paid devs to improve it. maybe he's got them integrating with Flare Finance too.

Once XRP is settled with SEC and after he has grounded bitcoin. He can then promote XRP & XRPL as the efficiency & interoperability enabler for his Flare enabled Dogex,  complete with smart contracts & other smart abilities without reprisals,
Buy Teslas & trips to space or take a loan, be insured, or anything else you need, in any currency/crypto you want from anywhere in the world in 3 seconds with virtually no fees, minimal carbon footprint, plus many yet to be established use cases, whilst he manages his galactic finances in house.

do you think he really understands crypto that well?

I think he is just playing and making money and fanning his own ego.  Doge suits his purpose.