Charting the course of XRP

53 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Weekly and daily candle closes:

XRPBTC looks great. Starting to get very bullish on this chart. Weekly candle looks great. Daily candle closed outside of the range so hopefully this means we will be on our way to a new range soon.

CRIZRBUe

XRPUSD: weekly candle looks ok. Daily candle looks ok too but we are just right back in the middle of this range we've been in for 5 weeks. It will come. We will likely just blast out of here some time. Since we are in the middle of the range it's a coin-toss whether we go up or down from here on the 4H/Daily charts. But the longer term weekly and monthly charts still just look up up up.

aRxdYXfB

BTC: hanging on by a damn thread. The weekly close suggests it will hang on but its touch and go. One set of bad news could send it tumbling. I imagine a whole lot of people are panicking right now, especially if they bought at the top. The biggest thing that says to me 64k might've been the top is the fact that the Coinbase IPO was timed EXACTLY at that top. That's a pretty big coincidence at a massively significant level. 

BTC dominance: This is where we enter the twilight zone. On the weekly and daily charts there is this spike below the low, but it's not there on the hourly charts, which suggests to me that it might not be real. IF it is real, then BTC dominance made an all time low and is now bouncing. If it is not real, then we are still heading down. Impossible to say for sure, it's just curious.

taygyhWJ

It’s refreshing to see XRP finally holding rather steady while BTC is having some really ugly dumps. We may not have anything to celebrate about yet because we haven’t really made any attempt to the upside yet but if and once BTC shakes all this dumping and FUD off, XRP should start gaining significant ground where it’s been lagging behind. I’d be happy if we could see a new high within the month (preferably sooner). 

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Not him, but Tesla. Since than a lot bought, but I guess Tesla and possibly Elons personal holding are gone 🤣🤣🤣

At least now BTC maxis forogot about XRP for a while 🤣🤣🤣Now they have new nemesis DOGE and Elon!

The hate to Elon is real, this meme coin goes up big, lol

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xd2602dbb063627b80d5ae671007900f558c49e35

10 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

It’s refreshing to see XRP finally holding rather steady while BTC is having some really ugly dumps. We may not have anything to celebrate about yet because we haven’t really made any attempt to the upside yet but if and once BTC shakes all this dumping and FUD off, XRP should start gaining significant ground where it’s been lagging behind. I’d be happy if we could see a new high within the month (preferably sooner). 

Weekly XRPBTC looks very good. If we compare XRPBTC and ETHBTC we can see a lot of similarities, and I am expecting similar movement. ETHBTC had a similar period of consolidation which formed a hard resistance under the blue line. See how they were under it for a long time, before breaking above, coming back, and then going hard. Once that level was broken they took off. I believe we can expect a similar thing when we break our significant level.

7UD6cWJM

This is the ETH move copied onto our chart. Hopefully we won't have a significant pullback like they did. I mean you could argue that this is our pullback right now. I hope that's the case.

atg0qOkA

Posted (edited)

Still within the lines, touching the bottom a few times now which does tend to mean we will eventually go through it. Let’s hope not.

edit: 80% through the triangle today/tomorrow. Expecting move out one way or another soon

C9210FD3-4D9D-4EC0-8B19-0849ABE63350.jpeg

Edited by RussianStandards

4 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Weekly XRPBTC looks very good. If we compare XRPBTC and ETHBTC we can see a lot of similarities, and I am expecting similar movement. ETHBTC had a similar period of consolidation which formed a hard resistance under the blue line. See how they were under it for a long time, before breaking above, coming back, and then going hard. Once that level was broken they took off. I believe we can expect a similar thing when we break our significant level.

7UD6cWJM

This is the ETH move copied onto our chart. Hopefully we won't have a significant pullback like they did. I mean you could argue that this is our pullback right now. I hope that's the case.

atg0qOkA

Can that ETH fractal you borrowed be translated from sats to USD? What’s the number? Not that I’m gonna give it huge importance in decision making but I’m still curious as to how it translates. :)

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

Can that ETH fractal you borrowed be translated from sats to USD? What’s the number? Not that I’m gonna give it huge importance in decision making but I’m still curious as to how it translates. :)

It probably could but I’m not good at math so I don’t know. It’s like a 250% move so if you assume the same btc price you can times the xrp price by 2.5. What would that be? About 5.5 dollars?

3 hours ago, RussianStandards said:

Still within the lines, touching the bottom a few times now which does tend to mean we will eventually go through it. Let’s hope not.

edit: 80% through the triangle today/tomorrow. Expecting move out one way or another soon

C9210FD3-4D9D-4EC0-8B19-0849ABE63350.jpeg

If you lower your top line we cross those a few times as well.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

She’s going. First key level is 3600 sats. There could be fireworks tonight.

IF we are going, like really going, don’t be surprised if there is some conveniently timed news about the SEC case to help us along.

Edited by Seoulite

17 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

IF we are going, like really going, don’t be surprised if there is some conveniently timed news about the SEC case to help us along.

Imagine a good news right now about lawsuit !

XRP safe heaven during crash !

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

She’s going. First key level is 3600 sats. There could be fireworks tonight.

Fireworks that we did not dump below 1 🤣🤣🤣 its gonna be 1.36 USD wise, if BTC breaks to 38k, but could be 2.00 if BTC would hold 56k 

This is how THE END looks like 🤣🤣🤣😁 

Edited by xrp-nuke

11 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Fireworks that we did not dump below 1 🤣🤣🤣 its gonna be 1.36 USD wise, if BTC breaks to 38k, but could be 2.00 if BTC would hold 56k 

This is how THE END looks like 🤣🤣🤣😁 

BTC doesn't look too bad mate, don't know what you are worried about!