Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

Man, don’t sweat it I understand your posts just fine and while the format isn’t perfect, it doesn’t affect my ability to understand what you’re expressing. Ppl are just teasing you and others are annoyed by it but pay no mind. 

Same! Most times I speak to Americans, thet think I’m an American until they hear me speaking spanish with a Puerto Rican accent to one of my friends and then they’re like wait a minute, where are you from? To which I reply born and raised in PR and they’re always like “rlly? I thought you were born and raised over here in the states! Where did you learn to speak english so well?”

I always just tell em it was Spongebob that taught me. :) Cartoons/movies really help to learn other languages!! People underestimate that. Well, not everybody can learn to also mimic the accent, but I’m fortunate enough to have an easy time with languages. I learned a bit of Bulgarian as well when I was working on an MRO where a lot of employers from Bulgaria got transferred over to PR. They were really fun, I taught them the curse words first and they were very quick learners!

I'm proud on you that you learned some slavic language!

2 hours ago, retep said:

Our Crypto who are in blockchain... hollowed be thy name...

Thy bullishness come, thy work be done; on earth as it is on moon.

Give us this year, our yearly bubble, forgive us of our bad trades, for we are a 0 sum game, forgive the bears for their sins, they know not what they do,

and lead us not to margin calls... But deliver us into profits...

In Satochi's name...

being a roman catholic, I consider this a heresy...but it's goood!

8 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Man, don’t sweat it I understand your posts just fine and while the format isn’t perfect, it doesn’t affect my ability to understand what you’re expressing. Ppl are just teasing you and others are annoyed by it but pay no mind. 

Same! Most times I speak to Americans, thet think I’m an American until they hear me speaking spanish with a Puerto Rican accent to one of my friends and then they’re like wait a minute, where are you from? To which I reply born and raised in PR and they’re always like “rlly? I thought you were born and raised over here in the states! Where did you learn to speak english so well?”

I always just tell em it was Spongebob that taught me. :) Cartoons/movies really help to learn other languages!! People underestimate that. Well, not everybody can learn to also mimic the accent, but I’m fortunate enough to have an easy time with languages. I learned a bit of Bulgarian as well when I was working on an MRO where a lot of employers from Bulgaria got transferred over to PR. They were really fun, I taught them the curse words first and they were very quick learners!

I don't mind a good laugh because i also laugh at other people's  language sometimes,  so no sweat here.

This is the internet and everybody speaks their little altered version of the english language and this is my  little

contribution. :lol:

36 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Universe will hear you!

Well that's a little too much. Just send me your crypto's and we call it even.:dirol:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, retep said:

and that only happens when i keep on writting without hitting enter. 

Hi Retep - there are only two ways this could possibly happen: 

1. You are using some kind of Chrome extension that is formatting text that you enter into web page text boxes

2. You are thinking that you need to hit the enter key at the end of each line - based on what you said, I think this is the likely explanation.  Basically, you never need to hit the enter key unless you are starting a new paragraph - no need to hit it at the end of a sentence.  That should solve your issue :). It doesn't matter if the 'drafting' box is smaller than the final post that gets posted. 

Good job with learning English - I have no issues with that at all, just trying to help you with the formatting issue you mentioned. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

14 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Looks like BTC will drop below the low again. Maybe touch 42k. For some reason after that I’m still expecting it to bounce. Something like this. Let’s see what happens.

image.thumb.png.c6554fd428ca7b28d13830b26016e323.png

BTC falling as expected. Let’s see how far they drop. Good thing is that Xrpbtc has woken up. If we are really going, then it won’t matter what btc does. Looking at last daily resistance around 3500 sats, after that I am expecting a blast off similar to ethbtc. Xrpusd should find support around 1.42 whatever btc does now.

image.thumb.png.55875928d54d3c1ebfb92966b8d6c156.png

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

They were really fun, I taught them the curse words first and they were very quick learners!

I know just enough Russian to get myself in trouble. Thanks Max. Anyway, great job to all those who are not native English speakers. Always good to hear sentiment from around the globe.

XRP has been holding strong. Hopefully we see the next leg up soon.

46 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Adding to @Seoulite comment above - Maybe the speculative markets are glomming onto the whole "green is better" meme recently gaining momentum - look at ADA, EOS, and of few of the other more green solutions in the top 100.

I mean, XRP falls under the same category, unless you argue that XRP doesn't really count since it's fudded by the SEC.

2 hours ago, JASCoder said:

Adding to @Seoulite comment above - Maybe the speculative markets are glomming onto the whole "green is better" meme recently gaining momentum - look at ADA, EOS, and of few of the other more green solutions in the top 100.

All kind of greenz!!!

Ok let’s start talking about what we don’t want to see. Ideally we don’t want to retrace here, if we do then we want to see an immediate bounce back out of the range. If we go back in the range and stay there then we are in this correction for a while longer. We’ll see over the next 8-12 hours.

Above us is a historical resistance as important as 65 was for xrpusd. We break through and I really think we will fly. 

image.thumb.png.ffd90085dd768da3db0ff8ba5fb53c68.png

19 hours ago, retep said:

i use google chrome and i have this problem with single spacing on alot of sites and also text is broken in half.

So when i would write for example 30 words in one line, then when i post it then maybe 27 words are in the same line

and then 3 end up in the next one. so the text box where you write a comment in, is not the same size as when you actualy post it.

And look at this 3 last words in the previous sentence, now you see that it uses single spacing, and that only happens

when i keep on writting without hitting enter. Well, i'm not a pc guru and my english isn't perfect, but i'm trying alright. 

Your English is a million times better than my whatever-is-your-native language.  I’m in awe of anyone that can speak more than one.  It’s nearly incomprehensible to me.  So well done on that.

Now when I typed that paragraph above, I didn’t care where it was in the editing box...  I just kept typing and put a full stop after the end of each sentence then two spaces to make the sentences seperate.  It was only when I had finished what I wanted to be displayed as a paragraph that I hit the ENTER/RETURN key.  That starts a new paragraph.  

Then I type again as many sentences as make a coherent thought then start a new paragraph for the next one by hitting RETURN/ENTER key.  (Sometimes it’s called ENTER and sometimes RETURN.  Does the same thing no matter what it is called.)  Two RETURN key presses really separates the paragraphs if needed for emphasis of the gap.

Hope this helps and please take heart that your language skill is impressive to me and any of us that can only speak one.

10 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Hi Retep - there are only two ways this could possibly happen: 

1. You are using some kind of Chrome extension that is formatting text that you enter into web page text boxes

2. You are thinking that you need to hit the enter key at the end of each line - based on what you said, I think this is the likely explanation.  Basically, you never need to hit the enter key unless you are starting a new paragraph - no need to hit it at the end of a sentence.  That should solve your issue :). It doesn't matter if the 'drafting' box is smaller than the final post that gets posted. 

Good job with learning English - I have no issues with that at all, just trying to help you with the formatting issue you mentioned. 

i get it now. I need to keep on typing until it automaticly starts the next line and not hit enter myself. So i should keep on writing like this and then ( in this case) after the word "on" it starts a new line.

When i would hit enter earlier then it skips a line like now. :JC_doubleup: