Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

yes...always when we start to have fun...BTC....

I found that this is not related to BTC when you look at ADA's chart. ADA is defying gravity when it goes up, even BTC dip can only make it drop a bit and then it pump in double speed.

It is more related to XRP's resistance level.

Edited by jockeyng
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jockeyng said:

I found that this is not related to BTC when you look at ADA's chart. ADA is defying gravity when it goes up, even BTC dip can only make it drop a bit and then it pump in double speed.

It is more related to XRP's resistance level.

Honestly I think support and resistance levels are just a way for people to try to rationalize something that isn't there. All the time these supposed levels are broken as though they don't even exist. My observation is that the markets move at the whim of the whales and nothing else. I guess right now we're just waiting for the next whale to do something, which can be up or down without any reason other than the whale's desires. Afterwards we'll just look for a new explanation. Oh it went up/down because such and such.

Edited by War
16 minutes ago, War said:

Honestly I think support and resistance levels are just a way for people to try to rationalize something that isn't there. All the time these supposed levels are broken as though they don't even exist. My observation is that the markets move at the whim of the whales and nothing else. I guess right now we're just waiting for the next whale to do something, which can be up or down without any reason other reason other than the whale's desires. Afterwards we'll just look for a new explanation. Oh it went up/down because such and such.

This guy gets it

32 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

People pray for BTC comeback 🤣🤣🤣

Our Crypto who are in blockchain... hollowed be thy name...

Thy bullishness come, thy work be done; on earth as it is on moon.

Give us this year, our yearly bubble, forgive us of our bad trades, for we are a 0 sum game, forgive the bears for their sins, they know not what they do,

and lead us not to margin calls... But deliver us into profits...

In Satochi's name...

10 hours ago, retep said:

Well, i'm not a pc guru and my english isn't perfect, but i'm trying alright.

Man, don’t sweat it I understand your posts just fine and while the format isn’t perfect, it doesn’t affect my ability to understand what you’re expressing. Ppl are just teasing you and others are annoyed by it but pay no mind. 

10 hours ago, retep said:

I learned english through music and movies.

Same! Most times I speak to Americans, thet think I’m an American until they hear me speaking spanish with a Puerto Rican accent to one of my friends and then they’re like wait a minute, where are you from? To which I reply born and raised in PR and they’re always like “rlly? I thought you were born and raised over here in the states! Where did you learn to speak english so well?”

I always just tell em it was Spongebob that taught me. :) Cartoons/movies really help to learn other languages!! People underestimate that. Well, not everybody can learn to also mimic the accent, but I’m fortunate enough to have an easy time with languages. I learned a bit of Bulgarian as well when I was working on an MRO where a lot of employers from Bulgaria got transferred over to PR. They were really fun, I taught them the curse words first and they were very quick learners!

3 hours ago, War said:

Honestly I think support and resistance levels are just a way for people to try to rationalize something that isn't there. All the time these supposed levels are broken as though they don't even exist. My observation is that the markets move at the whim of the whales and nothing else. I guess right now we're just waiting for the next whale to do something, which can be up or down without any reason other than the whale's desires. Afterwards we'll just look for a new explanation. Oh it went up/down because such and such.

Agreed. This is all blatant market manipulation by whales and FUD/FOMO from retail investors added on top of said manipulation.