Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Shime said:

1:37 xrp is a currency. sorry for repost from another group but this is so nice.

Being a digital currency and a security under certain circumstances is not mutually exclusive. 

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

As I mention before, the market makers of XRP is an lazy ass who don't build up trend line. It just click "market buy" with all the money he got to push XRP up to the next level. I hate it so much but I can't resist to keep holding it. I think I got Stockholm symptom.

52 minutes ago, Troote said:

Being a digital currency and a security under certain circumstances is not mutually exclusive. 

well, ok, but why do we have an issue now about it? securities are to be traded in different manner than currencies if i understood it correctly. and that leads us to the problem - trade ban on xrp in US. sorry if my english is not good enough, it is not my natively spoken language.