Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

You have no paragraphs. It's a wall of text and difficult to read. You have problems with single spacing? We all use the same website to post - which browser are you using? Very odd issue. 

Idk maybe he’s using google translate and copying and pasting here so it’s easier for him to just spread stuff out to then proofread before he posts? Just a guess Idk. 

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

It is in fact today :) see the attached picture. Next friday, though (the 21st), is the conference to discuss the motion to compel the turnover of documents regarding legal advice Ripple received about whether sales or offers of XRP were securities. 

We have a few very juicy weeks ahead of us!

C4AE1602-B47D-4F97-A558-1CA065D37D66.jpeg

so, 21st is the conference day and SBI starts intra-Japan payrail? I think that ill wait 21st for sale...

i think i taw a puttycat

Edited by Shime
8 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Looks like BTC will drop below the low again. Maybe touch 42k. For some reason after that I’m still expecting it to bounce. Something like this. Let’s see what happens.

image.thumb.png.c6554fd428ca7b28d13830b26016e323.png

Idk I’m feeling bullish. More and more big companies are starting to announce they’re into crypto. Does that necessarily mean we will start getting a lot more buying pressure? Perhaps not, but I personally think we’ve yet got another wave of new entrants to the market that are coming in the near future. I know you’re just looking at the charts, but these events are what affect the charts so I think it’s also wise to keep an eye on that as well as the charts. :) Thanks for the update too! Let’s hope that if it does backtest that 42k level, it’s only to put tension on the spring that will shoot it to new heights. 

7 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

You have no paragraphs. It's a wall of text and difficult to read. You have problems with single spacing? We all use the same website to post - which browser are you using? Very odd issue. 

i use google chrome and i have this problem with single spacing on alot of sites and also text is broken in half.

So when i would write for example 30 words in one line, then when i post it then maybe 27 words are in the same line

and then 3 end up in the next one. so the text box where you write a comment in, is not the same size as when you actualy post it.

And look at this 3 last words in the previous sentence, now you see that it uses single spacing, and that only happens

when i keep on writting without hitting enter. Well, i'm not a pc guru and my english isn't perfect, but i'm trying alright. 

3 minutes ago, PlanK said:

^

Are you writing you posts in Word, Notepad or some other text editor before C&P into the browser?

i just hit the quote button and write my text in the box and then post it. So i don't know why it does skip a line 

everytime.