Charting the course of XRP

34 minutes ago, retep said:

It's also the poorest western country of the universe.

I'm not an American, so I don't really care about this statement one way or another, but where are you getting this information from? :sarcastic:

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

15 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I'm not an American, so I don't really care about this statement one way or another, but where are you getting this information from? :sarcastic:

I'm guessing the knowledge of its insane debt. 

1 hour ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

I'm losing my mind little by little over this shit. 

"We want to offer all assets that meet our listing standards and we hope to be the place where you can come and trade anything that you want to trade" https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/13/coinbase-cfo-on-crypto-investors-dogecoin-and-growing-competition.html

Dogecoin meets their standards but XRP doesn't

Much wow

Which page was the paper where all the hearing dates were written with a brief description of what was the deadline for that day etc? Some user had shared that information and I can't seem to find it atm skimming over several pages. I know there's one later today (Friday) but don't even remember what it was about. I think it might have been about the motion to dismiss but not sure. Might be about the motion to intervene. If anybody can share that page again I'd be very grateful. C'mon SEC give us that no action letter already so Coinbase & Bitstamp relist and we can have a nice, fat pump. The SEC are being lazy and don't give a rat's ass about the investors they supposedly try to protect.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Which page was the paper where all the hearing dates were written with a brief description of what was the deadline for that day etc? Some user had shared that information and I can't seem to find it atm skimming over several pages. I know there's one later today (Friday) but don't even remember what it was about. I think it might have been about the motion to dismiss but not sure. Might be about the motion to intervene. If anybody can share that page again I'd be very grateful. C'mon SEC give us that no action letter already so Coinbase & Bitstamp relist and we can have a nice, fat pump. The SEC are being lazy and don't give a rat's ass about the investors they supposedly try to protect.

@Neurotoxin look at his pinned tweet:

https://twitter.com/FilanLaw

Edited by Triceratops
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

Have you seen this tweet, it is getting more and more ridiculous, first they remove 10B in Cap and then post such a chart wtf

Looks as if the marketing department are talking to the manipulation department.  (OK they are they same department!)

XRP scares everyone and with good reason.  SEC has changed the crypto landscape in substantial ways, at first it worked against XRP but the way it is going it will be FUD buster that launches XRP in ideal conditions.   XRP, with so much happening in the Far east, Polysign and FLR enhancements are so much better positioned  than they were in December. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

It’s next Friday (the 21st) not today.

29 minutes ago, Ripley said:

It’s next Friday (the 21st) not today.

It is in fact today :) see the attached picture. Next friday, though (the 21st), is the conference to discuss the motion to compel the turnover of documents regarding legal advice Ripple received about whether sales or offers of XRP were securities. 

We have a few very juicy weeks ahead of us!

C4AE1602-B47D-4F97-A558-1CA065D37D66.jpeg