Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

10 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I understand why they add the coins. But with this 'meme' in the spotlight it feels like crypto is regressing. We went through this phase of listings and lambo memes years ago! Why are people still getting excited about coinbase? It's not even the biggest exchange anymore.

Because the world is full of idiots! The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will understand a lot of phenomena. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Again it's like its 2017-2018 all over again. Why such a focus on the US? There are exchanges available in almost every country in the world. I thought we were past this nonsense.

Don t be so naive.

Did you forget Xrp is running this bullrun with a broken leg because of US ?

That s how the world is running for now.

Most of us are upset about the importance of the US but we can t do anything about this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

Don t be so naive.

Did you forget Xrp is running this bullrun with a broken leg because of US ?

That s how the world is running for now.

Most of us are upset about the importance of the US but we can t do anything about this.

iu-2.thumb.jpeg.bad4f3c20713d0079647e3b4590bb1fa.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

HBAR's also rallying a bit here, it got listed on Uphold. Congrats to any that have been holding that coin. Wish I woulda bought some when it was a cent or two but I really only had an acc on Bitstamp and Coinbase so, didn't really have anywhere to buy it and I don't like giving exchanges so much personal information so I really limit my account making to whatever's been absolutely necessary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

HBAR's also rallying a bit here, it got listed on Uphold. Congrats to any that have been holding that coin. Wish I woulda bought some when it was a cent or two but I really only had an acc on Bitstamp and Coinbase so, didn't really have anywhere to buy it and I don't like giving exchanges so much personal information so I really limit my account making to whatever's been absolutely necessary.

After each coin rally, I look at the chart and think it is so close for me to buy into it at that lowest point.

I start to give up looking at the chart, I am just putting my stake in Nexo to earn some interest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jockeyng said:

After each coin rally, I look at the chart and think it is so close for me to buy into it at that lowest point.

I start to give up looking at the chart, I am just putting my stake in Nexo to earn some interest. 

While there are definitely still buying opportunities here, the risk is significantly higher in this stage of the bullmarket to the point where I wouldn't advise it unless you just have the spare cash and are willing to gamble it. I already filled my bags during the bear market (and added more when the SEC decided to sue) so I see no real reason to be buying now.

Now I'm on the opposite side, looking for an exit as opposed to an entry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Karl said:

Doge, a bad joke, listed on Coinbase. XRP, best in class, delisted. A single man farts his thoughts on Twitter and the world is upside down.

So much for today's generation...and Coinbase.

Yeah and I bet it rallies past its previous ATH just because of Elon and Coinbase listing it lol. I'm not touching it though, noooo thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily candle close update.

XRP: nice bullish close. We have broken the downtrend and everything is just waiting for upside. So many local highs to break. I would like to see us go quick (I mean we all would) but who knows if the correction is totally over or not. As BCB says, we won't know until we smash out of this range.

ajTuD3YP

XRPBTC: same thing, everything is set to go. But we've said that before.

XRPETH: Actually looks most bullish short term but long term it went down much more so there's not much to say.  We are low so expecting upside. ETH has almost certainly started its correction now so makes sense that we would start to make up some ground. 

BTC: looks upside. I've said this before and it's gone down but the biggest structure hasn't changed. It looks up to me. I think today they will see 52k at least. 

BTC dominance: absolutely nosediving for the low. Next target is 39%. If we get there then I think we are very likely going below 35%. After that we will likely see some correction, but it's pretty exciting to think what is going to moon to send BTC dominance that low. The last time it hit that low was the 13th of January. XRP ATH was Jan 4th. Watch this space.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

HBAR's also rallying a bit here, it got listed on Uphold. Congrats to any that have been holding that coin. Wish I woulda bought some when it was a cent or two but I really only had an acc on Bitstamp and Coinbase so, didn't really have anywhere to buy it and I don't like giving exchanges so much personal information so I really limit my account making to whatever's been absolutely necessary.

HBAR hasnt been kind to me.  Just getting back to my buy-in.  Amazes me that it's taken a 55% drawdown from the high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Daily candle close update.

XRP: nice bullish close. We have broken the downtrend and everything is just waiting for upside. So many local highs to break. I would like to see us go quick (I mean we all would) but who knows if the correction is totally over or not. As BCB says, we won't know until we smash out of this range.

 

Ty for the update. YES it's nice to see us finally halt and reverse a fair bit in that downtrend we were stuck in for quite a while :i-m_so_happy:. We'll have to see how long BTC continues this sideways action. I can't wait for it to finally have another breakout. I'd love to see it blow past the previous ATH and hit like 75k at least, dragging the alts (and specially XRP pretty please!) along with it. Then it would be amazing to see XRP continue to skyrocket while BTC takes a breather and consolidates after that rally. I'm just thinking out loud/dreaming here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.