Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

1 minute ago, Wolfaolyth said:

 

Lol here we go. Might be a good opportunity to drop some money there before everybody realizes the news, as Coinbase listings typically tend to pump coins. It might also be a terrible idea and doge is headed to the gutter regardless of listings or any good news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neurotoxin said:

Lol here we go. Might be a good opportunity to drop some money there before everybody realizes the news, as Coinbase listings typically tend to pump coins. It might also be a terrible idea and doge is headed to the gutter regardless of listings or any good news.

A lot of things can happen in the next 6-8 weeks...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wolfaolyth said:

A lot of things can happen in the next 6-8 weeks...

Yes I meant more in the short term as in the next week or two at most just from people seeing the news and buying in anticipation of the listing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Lol here we go. Might be a good opportunity to drop some money there before everybody realizes the news, as Coinbase listings typically tend to pump coins. It might also be a terrible idea and doge is headed to the gutter regardless of listings or any good news.

Is it 2018 again? My god there are countless exchanges now. Why are people still getting hyped about one exchange listing for a coin that is already top 10? Must admit, I'm getting rather bored with this 'meme coin'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yes I meant more in the short term as in the next week or two at most just from people seeing the news and buying in anticipation of the listing.

already mooning again as elon just tweet about improving doge

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Is it 2018 again? My god there are countless exchanges now. Why are people still getting hyped about one exchange listing for a coin that is already top 10? Must admit, I'm getting rather bored with this 'meme coin'.

There’s a very real reason for why Coinbase wants to add Doge or Binance has added Shib. Transaction fees. If you’re an investor in Coinbase, keep an eye on any regulatory limits on type of tokens or access to liquidity for retail investors. Coinbase’s stock price is highly sensitive to those issues and you can be absolutely certain that they’re courting the both sides of the aisle to help avoid any kind of limitations until they can add more revenue streams.

Edited by Ripley
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ripley said:

There’s a very real reason for why Coinbase wants to add Doge or Binance has added Shib. Transaction fees. If you’re an investor in Coinbase, keep an eye on any regulatory limits on type of tokens or access to liquidity for retail investors. Coinbase’s stock price is highly sensitive to those issues and you can be absolutely certain that they’re courting the both sides of the aisle to help avoid any kind of limitations until they can add more revenue streams.

I understand why they add the coins. But with this 'meme' in the spotlight it feels like crypto is regressing. We went through this phase of listings and lambo memes years ago! Why are people still getting excited about coinbase? It's not even the biggest exchange anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Why are people still getting excited about coinbase? It's not even the biggest exchange anymore.

Because in the US, it gives that coin legitimacy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.