Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

This. Plus, BTC mining runs a lot on stranded energy.

Everyone concerned of BTC energy, meanwhile we have floating islands in the ocean, made of plastic

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :). The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailedby childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

People keep crying that EV shop stopped accepting Bitcoin, like they were buying Teslas with it everyday

Guys, you giving out on Elon, but look more silly than him

Watching circus and prepare for Sunday!

What's on Sunday? Just the weekly btc dump?

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

This is a crime and the people doing it should be tracked down and prosecuted. But come on man, how stupid can you be. If you're not smart enough to see through this scam, maybe you should let a bank keep your money safe instead of playing with cryptos.

But that's kind of a catch 22. In order to realize you're not smart enough and likely to be scammed, you kind of have to be smart enough to not fall for the scam in the first place.

27 minutes ago, brianwalden said:

This is a crime and the people doing it should be tracked down and prosecuted. But come on man, how stupid can you be. If you're not smart enough to see through this scam, maybe you should let a bank keep your money safe instead of playing with cryptos.

But that's kind of a catch 22. In order to realize you're not smart enough and likely to be scammed, you kind of have to be smart enough to not fall for the scam in the first place.

@brianwalden I 100% agree with you. Stupid is, as stupid does an' all that. It's more the **** sh0w it creates for main stream media I was leaning towards

The dog farter even held a small poll about if tesla should accept doge coin, so doesn't that idiot know

that doge is also a energy consuming coin? I can't imagine that he's that stuppid, so isn't it

just a lame excuse to get rid of his stack of btcand want to take overdoge coin? Because

a while ago he already said that when the few people who own about 25% of all doge coins

would sell them to him, he might consider to take over doge coin, somust weprepare for some more

destruction from the dogefarter who i now officially renameintothe cryptonator?

Now i don't give a damn what he does with doggy **** coin and the idiot sheeple that invested in it,

but now he's makingbtc look bad by saying that it uses way too much energy and that is utter nonsense

ofcourse as we can see in the second picture,so can someone stick a sock in his mouth and glue his fingers

to his head ( i don't care wich one) so that he can't talk andtouch a keyboard for all crypto's sake?

Because his words kill crypto's faster than corona can kill us!

xrp elon doge poll.jpg

xrp co2.jpg

57 minutes ago, retep said:

Hello Elon Sucks, Next time do your damn homework before you start to talk poo p!

xrp co2 a.jpg

800 to900 kWh per transaction is indeed very efficient. Especially when you compare It with XRP:dance4:

An attempt to lower the temperature:

I've been listening in to the Coinbase Q1 call and one of the challenges they have in expanding to other countries is Fiat-Crypto bridges due to regulatory challenges. If Coinbase has these problems, so will other exchanges not just in the U.S. but across the world.

Guess which network has the highest number of fiat-to-crypto ramps with no counter-party risk:DFiat-to-Crypto bridges as a service !!

Just now, Ripley said:

An attempt to lower the temperature:

I've been listening in to the Coinbase Q1 call and one of the challenges they have in expanding to other countries is Fiat-Crypto bridges due to regulatory challenges. If Coinbase has these problems, so will other exchanges not just in the U.S. but across the world.

Guess which network has the highest number of fiat-to-crypto ramps with no counter-party risk:DFiat-to-Crypto bridges as a service !!

Bullish news!!!