Molten

Charting the course of XRP

27 minutes ago, Molten said:

I was here when the bull market just got started in late 2017.  People felt really bullish about XRP  when it was at $0.30, $0.50, etc.... everyone was talking moon.  And then it mooned.

Optimism, in and of itself, is not a bad thing.  We need to get to a place where people believe in XRP again so that they will buy it and the price will go up.  I'm all for being a contrarian but we've been in a brutal bear for nearly 2 years.  Time to come out of it and go up.

Now, when we are at $5 and people are taking third mortgages betting on pumps to $100, there is a good time to reevaluate your position.

I would add that the new machinery for "mooning" is many times more efficient than it was in late 2017.  In those days it was very hard to trade in crypto and in effect it was a closed market.  The new machinery needs much less petrol to get it pumped and purring. 

13 minutes ago, Molten said:

Come on man, at least come factually correct with your trolling.  XRP is up 5% while all the other majors, including your beloved BTC, are up 1% or less.

I appreciate your outstanding TA work on XRP but I refuse to turn a blind eye on other good altcoins.

Plus if BTC decides to take off in a big way, what XRP will really do at the same time.

27 minutes ago, Molten said:

Come on man, at least come factually correct with your trolling.  XRP is up 5% while all the other majors, including your beloved BTC, are up 1% or less.

Unfortunately my favorite other alts are sucking wind..

But a rising tide will eventually lift all ships. BAT  and  0x are traders, good for a ride if you can time it.  LINK is probably a good one to buy or hodl at these prices, imho.

Too many good coins, not enough cash to deploy. Story of my life.

49 minutes ago, MQB said:

I appreciate your outstanding TA work on XRP but I refuse to turn a blind eye on other good altcoins.

Plus if BTC decides to take off in a big way, what XRP will really do at the same time.

Nah I wouldn't ever recommend not to invest elsewhere, it just seems that you are determined to talk down XRP.  Perhaps I am misinterpreting... it's been known to happen to me around these parts :biggrin:

The channel continues to hold.  We are a little overbought on the daily chart and but still oversold on the weekly.  The MACD is soooooooo close to crossing bullish on the weekly, probably will happen officially tomorrow.  Good stuff, not much else to say.

Don't worry if we pull back to $0.28-0.29 in the next day or two, it's all fine if we are in the channel.

Respect the channel.

ftWJe7Yf

Edited by Molten

44 minutes ago, Molten said:

Retraced as expected, still in the channel and very oversold on the Bollinger Bands.  Provided that BTC doesn't dump further, looking for a bounce here.

$0.284 is the number we need to hold currently to stay safely in the channel.

cpTCsRKR

Very interesting. I am wondering how XRP will pull through as SWELL approaches. If that will lead to the semi-expected pump or not.

24 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Very interesting. I am wondering how XRP will pull through as SWELL approaches. If that will lead to the semi-expected pump or not.

In normal markets, cyclical events that are expected to affect the price get priced in by the markets.  I would expect the same phenomenon here... People have figured out the SWELL pump so I think it's priced in. 

If something really earth shattering is announced, we might pump.  Likewise if absolutely nothing consequential comes of it we might dump some.  But I'm on record saying that the growth we are seeing right now is unrelated to SWELL.

14 minutes ago, Molten said:

In normal markets, cyclical events that are expected to affect the price get priced in by the markets.  I would expect the same phenomenon here... People have figured out the SWELL pump so I think it's priced in. 

If something really earth shattering is announced, we might pump.  Likewise if absolutely nothing consequential comes of it we might dump some.  But I'm on record saying that the growth we are seeing right now is unrelated to SWELL.

Is it really possible to price in a two week pump in interest.  Surely they simply let it happen and take a profit from the inflow of funds into XRP?