Charting the course of XRP

39 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I’ve been watching this dude’s videos lately and I gotta say, his views align with mine and he’s pretty conservative as well. Here’s a link to his latest video, he’s feeling very bullish on XRP. I like his TA as it makes sense and he’s been very consistent. He’s not an unrealistic, hype filled perma bull man child.

Just watched it. Excellent video. He doesn't speak like a moon kid. Love it.

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

i wouldn t expect such a dip from just a tweet...

Not good if Btc broke the 48k-50k support area.....

Welcome back to 0.8-1 for us...

And elon will lose some support also if this happen.. cuz his tweet just create massive lost among his supporter

11 minutes ago, Baka said:

that's one damaging night and it could keep going down from now for some time 

Nope, too oversold on hours char, bounce to 54k is in play, after decisive moment whatever deep further.

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

Nope, too oversold on hours char, bounce to 54k is in play, after decisive moment whatever deep further.

in the coming days, it could scare some people , EU is sleeping right now

1 minute ago, Baka said:

in the coming days, it could scare some people , EU is sleeping right now

Its a pure manipulation, EV shop delists payments in BTC and we have reaction as if would Coinbase do that 🤣🤣🤣

I would really want to see data of purchases in BTC to understand market reaction 🤣🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Its a pure manipulation, EV shop delists payments in BTC and we have reaction as if would Coinbase do that 🤣🤣🤣

I would really want to see data of purchases in BTC to understand market reaction 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure eventually, in the future, there will be someone, maybe even more than one person dissecting all these purchases, sales, and decisions by companies/announcements. All these transactions are recorded digitally with timestamps and the addresses are public, no? I’m sure there will be a way to eventually find who’s wallet is Elon’s etc and be like oh look he bought a ton of this shortly before tweeting this or that or he sold some asset and AFTERWARD would tweet “x asset is overvalued” and things of that nature. I think we’re looking at an interesting future lol. 

Alright fun times for all.

First BTC: it looks like, if they bounce here and don't break the low again, that BTC might hang around in this range for a while longer or go up. A break below this low and the target is 42k, below that around 26k. I honestly think the floor for BTC is now around 20k, so I am not expecting a total crash even if this is the end of the bullrun for now. We will know in about 12-24 hours whether BTC is dropping hard or not.

XRP: We've looked better but this is no big disaster. They keep taking out the sell side liquidity and leaving the buy side untouched. This means there is a lot of fuel prepped for the upside. If BTC continues to fall I would expect XRP to go back to 1.10. We should have support there just like last time. We might dip below a dollar but just a wick like we did before. Going up from here is bullish but testing 1.10 again is not a disaster either.

XRPBTC: looks good. Held up well while BTC was falling. 

XRPETH: bouncing at daily support. Expect us to go up here, at least a 10% move to the upside. We might go a little lower but we should hold around these levels pretty well before going up.

ETHBTC: hit a key level. This might be the start of the correction. 

BTC Dominance: absolutely tanking, currently at 42.28% and falling. Was expecting it to hold a little at 45% but has not so far. At this rate the all time low is within reach.