Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

8 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

I think I'll cash out if we hit $1.70 again.  This market is a ******* joke.  Bitcoin and Ether are shitcoins that try to pretend that they are useful, Doge is an actual joke.  XRP gets shit on constantly despite being one of the few legitimate projects.  There is zero sense to any of this.

If you want to cash out then 1.48 might be your next local high. However, once it finished its abc correction its on to wave 3 which should take us past all time highs. 

The choice is yours... 

*ignore the time frames in the tweet. 

1 minute ago, BluKoo said:

If you want to cash out then 1.48 might be your next local high. However, once it finished its abc correction its on to wave 3 which should take us past all time highs. 

The choice is yours... 

*ignore the time frames in the tweet. 

This is crazy, I can't explain how she did that. Almost perfect hit on every turn.

Is she the XRP whales that is playing with us?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

This is crazy, I can't explain how she did that. Almost perfect hit on every turn.

Is she the XRP whales that is playing with us?

She has counted/calculated the elliott waves perfectly and is using the fibs to predict the targets I guess.

No idea how easy that is but I'm glad she takes the guess work out of it for me 😂

Thanks to her I got a nice little buy at 1.33.

Edited by BluKoo
13 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

She has counted/calculated the elliott waves perfectly and is using the fibs to predict the targets I guess.

No idea how easy that is but I'm glad she takes the guess work out of it for me 😂

Thanks to her I got a nice little buy at 1.33.

Why wouldn't you just put a lower buy order in around 1.20 if you think her predictions come in?

Just now, NMNR said:

Why wouldn't you just put a lower buy order in around 1.20 if you think her predictions come in?

Because I buy at 1.33 sell at 1.48 then buy more at 1.20.

5 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

So it's down to 1.18 now then right? 

Apparently. Some think that's too low a target and the bottom is in has been retested. That would appear to be the case with this chart... 

Screenshot_20210504_202412.thumb.jpg.7f65d17ed3f15a26df6036c7474707da.jpg

However I'm taking a punt and have a buy order in at 1.25 incase we do get a cheeky wick down. 

21 hours ago, Seoulite said:

We dropped again but it hasn’t changed the chart. We should bounce here. They are just shaking out more longs.

I was wrong about us just shaking out longs, looks like we are hanging around for a while longer. A lot depends on how the daily candles close in a couple of hours.

We are obviously feeling the effects of BTC, but encouraging is that ETH, DOGE, and probably others that I'm not following are completely divorced from BTC at the moment. That means the market-wide bot trading is not in effect with the big coins, so at some point we can hope that XRP will do the same thing. 

BTC still looks like hanging on here, and actually the longer it goes holding around these levels without a massive red candle the better it looks. But that could all change with one red candle. If a big red candle drives through 51k then we are looking at 42k as the next target. 

XRP, we don't want to see a daily candle close below 1.35. Anything else is not that bad I think. Worst case scenario is we come back to 1.10 again. I don't think we will go below a dollar again, but if we do we should expect to hold just like last time. 

Haven't been following the news around DOGE much, but chart wise it looks a bit like a blow-off the top. Wouldn't be surprised to see them move back into the 40s over the next few days, maybe even dip down to 35. 

ETHBTC is similar, probably correct for a while here. Wouldn't be surprised to see some sharp corrections, down to around 40k sats is possible. 

XRPBTC looks like they are shaking everyone out, which could be a sign they are planning to move to a new range soon. Hard to say. We just have to wait unfortunately.