Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Elon Musk is now teasing he will speak about doge on TV May 8th.

For each of his tweet, you have now an army of zombies begging more....

I start to be very frightened by his behavior, i have the feeling this joke will end very badly for everyone...

Am i the only one ?

11 hours ago, War said:

Youre not seriously expecting FLR to launch as a top 20 coin do you?

4 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Sorry guys but FLR no way is going to trade near $1, let alone $2 when it goes live

7 hours ago, madmellow said:

But from the start 2,20? How?

A lot of different ways to say “you’re crazy” but I notice no one has answered my question. I’m not speculating, this is not some prediction. It’s been above a dollar since March 16. This isn’t some quick spike up. People are clicking buy and sell right now at $2.12 as I write this. 

So I am forced to ask again until someone can explain it to me: if this price is crazy hopium madness, then why is no one selling?

2 minutes ago, madmellow said:

One other question: is it possible that the value of XRP decreases by the start of FLR and its network? Are those two coins dependent from each other?

They are independent technically. But it seems that increasing of xrp price has a positive effect on FLR. However, I do not think FLR will have effect on XRP at this time. Just like increasing price of link does not have significant effect on ETH.

Posted (edited)

BTC falling here is not a complete disaster but they need to bounce very hard when it gets to 55600. We need XRPBTC to start having a good day otherwise BTC will drag us down.

Edited by Seoulite
5 hours ago, JASCoder said:

What ever happened to that charming and funny Sheila from down-under ?

You remember the one - sharing some great stories of how she showed her whipped hubby who wore the Master Trader pants in the family !

She was fun. 

You mean the rlly young looking Asian woman from Australia? The one who made her hubby sell his stack of Legos? She sold at a profit at 75c and never looked back. The hubby lost the bet and he had to get rid of the Legos. 

2 hours ago, Seoulite said:

A lot of different ways to say “you’re crazy” but I notice no one has answered my question. I’m not speculating, this is not some prediction. It’s been above a dollar since March 16. This isn’t some quick spike up. People are clicking buy and sell right now at $2.12 as I write this. 

So I am forced to ask again until someone can explain it to me: if this price is crazy hopium madness, then why is no one selling?

There’s a buyer for every seller so I’m assuming you meant to say why aren’t people dumping. Jascoder put it more eloquently than I could ever have a few pages back. The thing about the network not working the same in a concept/simulation vs the real world and such. Either way I don’t see why you’re wasting so much energy on reasserting the whole IOU price reflecting the real price at launch when we’re only a few months away from the network launching. Just wait and we’ll all get our answers. :P Personally, I’m rooting for you to be right, even though I disagree. That would mean I’d have a rather nice bonus!! 

6 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

There’s a buyer for every seller so I’m assuming you meant to say why aren’t people dumping. Jascoder put it more eloquently than I could ever have a few pages back. The thing about the network not working the same in a concept/simulation vs the real world and such. Either way I don’t see why you’re wasting so much energy on reasserting the whole IOU price reflecting the real price at launch when we’re only a few months away from the network launching. Just wait and we’ll all get our answers. :P Personally, I’m rooting for you to be right, even though I disagree. That would mean I’d have a rather nice bonus!! 

I’m going to stop talking about this because I know this is not a flare thread. Anyone who is interested is welcome to comment on the number of threads I’ve made in the Flare club discussing the price over the last few months.

The reason I am expending so much energy is because I am being called crazy and high on hopium for looking at the damn chart. It’s like these idiots like Peter Schiff who have been saying for years that Bitcoin is worthless. $3k is a crazy price! 10k is a crazy price! 50k is a crazy price! At some point you have to admit you are wrong and the market is right. The price is the price. 

Let’s put it this way: if we woke tomorrow and xrp was a million dollars, everyone on this forum would be rushing to sell as fast as they could, no matter how much they believed in the project. The same principle applies here, albeit with less extreme prices. If the price was absolutely insane and never justifiable, people would be selling. They aren’t. I trust the actual chart.

29 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I’m going to stop talking about this because I know this is not a flare thread. Anyone who is interested is welcome to comment on the number of threads I’ve made in the Flare club discussing the price over the last few months.

The reason I am expending so much energy is because I am being called crazy and high on hopium for looking at the damn chart. It’s like these idiots like Peter Schiff who have been saying for years that Bitcoin is worthless. $3k is a crazy price! 10k is a crazy price! 50k is a crazy price! At some point you have to admit you are wrong and the market is right. The price is the price. 

Let’s put it this way: if we woke tomorrow and xrp was a million dollars, everyone on this forum would be rushing to sell as fast as they could, no matter how much they believed in the project. The same principle applies here, albeit with less extreme prices. If the price was absolutely insane and never justifiable, people would be selling. They aren’t. I trust the actual chart.

I have been enjoying your posts. I believe there are others as well. Thank you for your time and effort. You are logical and most of your points make sense to me :)

4 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

I am very tempted to sell off a fair portion of XRP, would hate to be this far in the green and lose it all if BTC breaks down

If you must, take out your investment and some profit and let the rest sit out? The last bullrun, XRP actually topped after BTC topped and started consolidating. So while BTC was tanking, XRP was mooning. I don’t think we’re quite there yet, but nobody really knows for sure so at the end of the day it’s a tossup.

I’m bullish still, I’m more worried about Coinbase not relisting XRP when sell time comes than I am about XRP losing steam. Uphold is still taking ages to answer my limit request and I don’t wanna expose my info any more by making more accounts in different exchanges.