Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, jockeyng said:

That is XRP style, it don't bother to build up the trendline or things like a gentleman, it just sit there like an lazy ass for a few week/month/year, then it goes up like a rocket. Not good for the impatience cos nothing happens for so long you think the coin is dead.

Haha. Does anyone know the verdict? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

2 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Haha. Does anyone know the verdict? 

Who told you there would be a verdict? It was just a hearing. The lawsuit itself can easily last years. Judge seemed mostly neutral and that's all the info you are going to extract from a hearing such as this one.

Edited by War
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, War said:

Who told you there would be a verdict? It was just a hearing. The lawsuit itself can easily last years. Judge seemed mostly neutral and that's all the info you are going to extract from a hearing such as this one.

Im not saying its over. Sorry 5am here. I guess more what i was asking was what happened. Well neutral is better than negative !

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

Word is, Judge will deliver a decision in a matter of days. She's going to take her time to consider this carefully. 

Ah ok so potentially sooner than a year or 2. Its going to be very interesting few days

Edited by Mummabearinvestor
Edit wording
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brianwalden said:

The airdrop isn't until late June or July.

Did you claim your FLR? Gatehub uses self-custody wallets, right? If so, you need to claim it to get it.

As far as i remember and understood, everyone with xrp get's the same amount in flr, and not all at once but beeing spread over a period of time.

And the ones that have their xrp parked in online wallets wil get it automaticly, but i didn't hear when that would be done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, retep said:

As far as i remember and understood, everyone with xrp get's the same amount in flr, and not all at once but beeing spread over a period of time.

And the ones that have their xrp parked in online wallets wil get it automaticly, but i didn't hear when that would be done.

Yeah but seems Brian is hinting to the idea that since Gatehub (might) use self custody wallets (I don’t know whether they do or not either), that you have to do the process of “claiming” the spark tokens in order to get them. @Flintstone had made a FAQ where the claiming process is covere, and @Seoulite has a Flare club for all things Flare related. 

Edited by Neurotoxin
Spelling, one letter like always. Stupid fat fingers.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

The mainstream media has barely taken notice of this and Ripple is still somewhere out on the far fringes of cultural acceptance. If that wasn't the case and American media was championing the American company with the best case for blockchain dominance, we'd be looking at wildly anticipated books/screenplays/etc.

I think you’re absolutely right, and if done correctly by the right people, I think it could make for a great movie/documentary. This is assuming qet a happy ending, of course!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yeah but seems Brian is hinting to the idea that since Gatehub (might) use self custody wallets (I don’t know whether they do or not either), that you have to do the process of “claiming” the spark tokens in order to get them. @Flintstone had made a FAQ where the claiming process is covere, and @Seoulite has a Flare club for all things Flare related. 

The token is in my wallet but doesn't have a flare in it yet, and as far i can remember gatehub is on the list of ripple where they automaticly

will drop flr's, but i can't remember when they start with that, so i'm going to check it out, so thanks for the advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retep said:

The token is in my wallet but doesn't have a flare in it yet, and as far i can remember gatehub is on the list of ripple where they automaticly

will drop flr's, but i can't remember when they start with that, so i'm going to check it out, so thanks for the advice.

You'll see the trustline in your wallet, but no Spark as Gatehub haven't received the airdrop yet (like everyone). Gatehub will receive your airdropped Spark to one of their own Flare wallets when the network launches, and then will assign the correct number of Spark IOUs to your XRP wallet, equal to what your claim got them. When you withdraw Spark from Gatehub in the future, Gatehub will send the real Spark from their wallet to wherever you withdraw them to on the Flare network.

Edit to clarify: For the above to work, you do need to follow Gatehub's procedures to claim Spark on each XRPL wallet.

https://gatehub.net/blog/flare-network-faq/

Edited by at3n
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, at3n said:

You'll see the trustline in your wallet, but no Spark as Gatehub haven't received the airdrop yet (like everyone). Gatehub will receive your airdropped Spark to one of their own Flare wallets when the network launches, and then will assign the correct number of Spark IOUs to your XRP wallet, equal to what your claim got them. When you withdraw Spark from Gatehub in the future, Gatehub will send the real Spark from their wallet to wherever you withdraw them to on the Flare network.

Ok thanks for the explanation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, retep said:

Ok thanks for the explanation.

@at3n- Please reference the page at link below. 
GateHub support TWO types of XRP "wallets" - native XRPL wallets and Hosted wallets.

So the question is, which one do you have ?
( because if it's a native XRPL "wallet," then you must set your message key (see web page below).

Good luck !

https://gatehub.net/blog/flare-network-faq/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.