Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

49 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Hi guys, 

Maybe a bit of topic here, but i have added the amount of flare tokens on my coinstats app (iphone) and today the price went from 1.9$ to 2.7$. I know that price is only based on a supply of 450k flare tokens. And on livecoinwatch the price went to 2.45$. 

Story short, does anybody know what kind of price to expect when Flare goes live? I mean I get a nice stack and it would make for an awesome summer :D 

P.S>  XRP to the frking moon love the action today :)

As there will be billions and billions of tokens i thin a price of 10cents will be realistic. Somethin around that

The fact that there are 4000 eager bag hodlers piling onto a phone line to listen to this hearing is nuts. I know they will be muted, but it makes it feel like a scene in an old John Hughes movie or something where a bunch of teenagers or people pile into a classroom or courtroom to hear a verdict. 

The mainstream media has barely taken notice of this and Ripple is still somewhere out on the far fringes of cultural acceptance. If that wasn't the case and American media was championing the American company with the best case for blockchain dominance, we'd be looking at wildly anticipated books/screenplays/etc. 

21 minutes ago, NMNR said:

I get charged extortionate amounts dialing U.S. numbers....

Anyone have a twitch link or something.

If you have free minutes on your phone, you can use https://www.zipcall.com/international-calls/, then dial in with the international number. I'm listening in from the UK now for freeeeee

(Just add 01 before the 409 in the number above)