Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

17 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Could be that @xrp-nuke is rather hard to understand with his 'Engrish' language and that is a cause for many (deliberate) miscommunications with him/her. So it's a waste of time for most 'pips' on this forum as they are indeed 'exosted' trying to grasp his intentions.

The Zerpening is very much alive however.

Hello Mr Adhominem, long time no "si" 🥺

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Could be that @xrp-nuke is rather hard to understand with his 'Engrish' language and that is a cause for many (deliberate) miscommunications with him/her. So it's a waste of time for most 'pips' on this forum as they are indeed 'exosted' trying to grasp his intentions.

The Zerpening is very much alive however.

To be honest, i tried to put the words pips and exosted through a translation program, but without any result, but i still understood what he meant to say.

And i stopped watching the charts every 5 minutes, because we are going up and up and up from here on, so i'm no longer afraid that xrp would dive

down below 1 dollar ever again. My guts tell me that this current run is just a warming up on things to come, so maybe i also should be hanging

around on sites of lambo dealers and real estate sites, because this year is going to be big for crypto's, very very big! :beach:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, 

Maybe a bit of topic here, but i have added the amount of flare tokens on my coinstats app (iphone) and today the price went from 1.9$ to 2.7$. I know that price is only based on a supply of 450k flare tokens. And on livecoinwatch the price went to 2.45$. 

Story short, does anybody know what kind of price to expect when Flare goes live? I mean I get a nice stack and it would make for an awesome summer :D 

P.S>  XRP to the frking moon love the action today :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

CEO of SBI says he wants to see Ripple move towards an IPO.

Alex Oh snap resigns from the SEC.

XRP price gets its skates on...

Good times...

Hans Griber.gif

Hello sec dudes! Put your skates on mates, put your skates on mates, This is is the xrp-preservation society, this is the xrp-presevation society....

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeXL6AXmi0

 

Edited by retep
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, retep said:

To be honest, i tried to put the words pips and exosted through a translation program, but without any result, but i still understood what he meant to say.

And i stopped watching the charts every 5 minutes, because we are going up and up and up from here on, so i'm no longer afraid that xrp would dive

down below 1 dollar ever again. My guts tell me that this current run is just a warming up on things to come, so maybe i also should be hanging

around on sites of lambo dealers and real estate sites, because this year is going to be big for crypto's, very very big! :beach:

Here you go! Native english speakers always have trouble to understand english, wereas non-natives understand every flavor.

What an "ironi"

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Hi guys, 

Maybe a bit of topic here, but i have added the amount of flare tokens on my coinstats app (iphone) and today the price went from 1.9$ to 2.7$. I know that price is only based on a supply of 450k flare tokens. And on livecoinwatch the price went to 2.45$. 

Story short, does anybody know what kind of price to expect when Flare goes live? I mean I get a nice stack and it would make for an awesome summer :D 

P.S>  XRP to the frking moon love the action today :)

5USD that will go to 0.5c

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, STIK1000 said:

Hello all!

Holder till 2017... Didnt sell during the last bullrun , bought back a little more in december 2020 and january. It feel so good to finaly see some bullish impulse !
God this game need patience!
See you at 8$ in a few years for the Real profit taking :)
Cheer be patients my fellow holders

Few years? 
 

image.gif.1e2387f69dc8a3981a2d040df305a3a2.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Hi guys, 

Maybe a bit of topic here, but i have added the amount of flare tokens on my coinstats app (iphone) and today the price went from 1.9$ to 2.7$. I know that price is only based on a supply of 450k flare tokens. And on livecoinwatch the price went to 2.45$. 

Story short, does anybody know what kind of price to expect when Flare goes live? I mean I get a nice stack and it would make for an awesome summer :D 

P.S>  XRP to the frking moon love the action today :)

i have my wallet on gatehub but didn't receive a single flare yet, so is that normal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Few years? 
 

image.gif.1e2387f69dc8a3981a2d040df305a3a2.gif

Haha I see the same kind of thrill and greed we saw the lasts bullruns. 

Honestly i dont see xrp going to 8$ before the end of this one. Maybe i m wrong ( i Hope i am...) But i Guess we will need years of correction at around 1$ to reach those levels.

just Dont forget to buy when the market crash ( it will)! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, retep said:

i have my wallet on gatehub but didn't receive a single flare yet, so is that normal?

I believe so. A couple exchanges have given IOUs to their holders for I think 15% which is what they will be given when Flare goes Live (hopefully they said June). I’m not sure the participating exchanges but it’s only a couple. I have mine on Coinbase and haven’t received any yet

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Hi guys, 

Maybe a bit of topic here, but i have added the amount of flare tokens on my coinstats app (iphone) and today the price went from 1.9$ to 2.7$. I know that price is only based on a supply of 450k flare tokens. And on livecoinwatch the price went to 2.45$. 

Story short, does anybody know what kind of price to expect when Flare goes live? I mean I get a nice stack and it would make for an awesome summer :D 

P.S>  XRP to the frking moon love the action today :)

The bottom line is no one knows what the price of FLR will be. Many people think it will be much lower than the IOU prices. I personally think it could go much higher as defi is hot now and this project/team appears to have amazing potential. However, it's not much more than just an idea as at this point. They haven't proven anything in the real word yet. In other words, anything could happen. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.