Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

XRPBTC decent daily candle close: would like to see the next one do something like this:

Imag4JY6

XRPUSD same: would like to see us go now. Maybe I'm just getting impatient, but I don't think we need to hang around here for much longer, and would like to see the monthly candle close tomorrow a bit higher than this

Qoytx7TL

XRPETH: same, not expecting much but would like to see it move up a little. Previous prediction for this one hasn't gone well. Possibility we might go a little lower on this chart.

mfHTbrQ6

1 hour ago, Wolfaolyth said:

According what i found on reddit

"10:00 a.m. EDT (GMT - 4)"

Personnaly, i won't go as it would irrelevant : my english level isnt good enough to follow such thing

Ahh, I‘ll have fallen asleep about 3 hours before the call. :( I’m sure we’ll hear from other forum members and Jeremy Hogan will likely do a nice summary of it on YT. :)

12 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Just as I thought on Wednesday. Lovely looking move up this morning

shite, over before it began. Nice to see it’s green anyway

That is XRP style, it don't bother to build up the trendline or things like a gentleman. It just sit there like an lazy ass for a few week/month/year, then one day once it decide it is ready it goes up like a rocket. Not good for the impatience cos nothing happens for so long you think the coin is dead.

Edited by jockeyng

After reading Ripple's response to the SEC's letter, I can't imagine that tomorrow's court hearing will be anything less than positive for Ripple's case. It's going to be interesting to see what the outcome is, and if it's as good as I suspect it might be, we'll likely see xrp break $2.00.  (I'm not one to typically predict, but I read the response and it was solid!)

https://www.crypto-law.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/210428_Ripple-Response-in-Opposition-to-SEC-Motion-on-Discovery.pdf

6 hours ago, Seoulite said:

XRPBTC decent daily candle close: would like to see the next one do something like this:

Imag4JY6

XRPUSD same: would like to see us go now. Maybe I'm just getting impatient, but I don't think we need to hang around here for much longer, and would like to see the monthly candle close tomorrow a bit higher than this

Qoytx7TL

XRPETH: same, not expecting much but would like to see it move up a little. Previous prediction for this one hasn't gone well. Possibility we might go a little lower on this chart.

mfHTbrQ6

Off to a great start:

Brw2b5sD

daqBwH7g

ROh7lDh6

59 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

That is XRP style, it don't bother to build up the trendline or things like a gentleman. It just sit there like an lazy ass for a few week/month/year, then one day once it decide it is ready it goes up like a rocket. Not good for the impatience cos nothing happens for so long you think the coin is dead.

This is absolutely how XRP moves and it's just a nightmare to try and trade. Also when it goes it absolutely rockets more than any other major coin. You've just gotta be in it and wait. 

2 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Your name actually made me look into what panopticon means and now I know your picture is actually of a panopticon. It got me reading too much about prisons and things of that nature for a good while until I was like ok I’ve had enough of this gloom.