Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

11 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Emerging news of Elon Musk selling 10% of his Bitcoin.

I wonder if the drop we saw is because of this and I wonder if it will drop further.

Elon’s being Elon. He doesn’t care about Bitcoin. But it is not a security so he can pump it and dump it - protect his stock price from falling - without running afoul of the SEC. 

I suspect this is one of the reasons why the SEC wants all crypto to be deemed securities so they can, in their own way, “protect investors”. 

On 4/25/2021 at 8:22 PM, Seoulite said:

As @jockeyng said, it's brutal and ruthless.

Brutal and ruthless were their dumb decisions. Taking his girlfriend’s savings and investing them in an extremely risky asset class he knows nothing about and doesn’t have the emotional fortitude to see through to the end? Don’t mean to sound like an a** but he had that coming to him if he gets burned. That goes for all the people doing similar things. Don’t get me wrong, I like those people, if it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t have buyers for when we wanna sell our bags near the top. 

Very healthy daily candle close. BTC probably corrects here but it would be nice to see xrp just ignore that. Crucially XRPUSD and XRPBTC both look more bullish than BTC. We can see this by comparing the charts: traders will often look for divergence between charts that are usually correlated for clues about bullishness/bearishness. As everyone has seen, crypto has basically been dancing to the same tune for a few days now. However there are some divergences. If we look at the hourly chart for xrp and btc we can see that xrp made a new high but btc didn’t, even though they are both moving in very similar ways. This suggests that xrp is more bullish.

image.thumb.png.69d4d79283fb0e483002c5a1c0317a0f.png

image.thumb.png.cc24232b2c69da4fb2f2fd429145339e.png

2 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Brutal and ruthless were their dumb decisions. Taking his girlfriend’s savings and investing them in an extremely risky asset class he knows nothing about and doesn’t have the emotional fortitude to see through to the end? Don’t mean to sound like an a** but he had that coming to him if he gets burned. That goes for all the people doing similar things. Don’t get me wrong, I like those people, if it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t have buyers for when we wanna sell our bags near the top. 

I get what you are saying and he shouldn’t have done it with other people’s money, but I still sympathize nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

I get what you are saying and he shouldn’t have done it with other people’s money, but I still sympathize nonetheless.

Why sympathize to bots? I ve seen exact these messages 3 or 4 times, with a bit different wording even more.

2 hours ago, Ripley said:

Elon’s being Elon. He doesn’t care about Bitcoin. But it is not a security so he can pump it and dump it - protect his stock price from falling - without running afoul of the SEC. 

I suspect this is one of the reasons why the SEC wants all crypto to be deemed securities so they can, in their own way, “protect investors”. 

Even this is too much emotion to mention about someone who sold merely 10% of a stack. Barely worth a post imo. 

Edited by HenrySeldom
17 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Not sure where the next resistance levels are for XRP. Last one I saw was 1,37. What’s the next target?

Seems that 1.45 is the next?

3 hours ago, HenrySeldom said:

Even this is too much emotion to mention about someone who sold merely 10% of a stack. Barely worth a post imo. 

I wasn’t emotional lol. Sorry if I my post came out that way. The broad theme stands though. This was not just “someone”. This wasn’t Elon buying and selling Bitcoin. This was Tesla, now a S&P500 company. Our (US residents) 401Ks are exposed to this company- good or bad. Tesla’s investment decisions now impact all, involuntarily.