Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, BarnBuilder said:

This is the fact.  XRP and ETH might outperform BTC but they arent going to the moon if they continue to trade candle for candle with BTC and BTC doesnt moon.  When XRP broke out to 1.96 it was completely unhinged from BTC.  I dont see unhinged buying at the moment so enjoy the ride with the BTC breakout, but buyer beware - XRP has moved up because BTC moved up and it will most likely move down if BTC retraces.  

At what point will it "unhinge" again from Bitcoin?

4 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

Time flies by in every sense besides this SEC trial now. So ready for the charade to end and the restraints to come off. 

Yep 30th is the phone call. It wont raise it heaps but its a start then not till next month i think 

2 hours ago, Moonraker said:

At what point will it "unhinge" again from Bitcoin?

What I saw when we went from ~.45 to 1.96 was someone on the buy side bought everything sellers had to sell and constantly moved the price up.  They did it without regard to how many shares were being sold and without regard to getting large orders at a lower price.  It was an impressive bit of price manipulation or super-sized accumulation.  The buyer simply drove the buy price up and there was nothing any short seller or Jed was going to do about it.  During those times, the price was unhinged.  I havent seen it since.  Today, price action followed BTC just slightly amplified %-wise just as it did on the way down.

Not sure if/when it will come.  But when it does you want to be a buyer.

Blockchain Backer has a course that helped me understand when to recognize alt-season which is the same way of saying that BTC and alts become unhinged.  His most recent update shows alt-coin market cap breaking out against BTC, however, he hasnt seen anything but a correlated movement.  So, there's still reason to believe the BTC bull run is not done.  BTC's recovery is very critical.