Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Damn, XRP under $1 now

And it wil go down to about 90-95ct and then tomorrow it will peak at around 1,10 and then drop again to 85-90ct and then go up again

to 1,05. So every new high and low will be lower that the previous one. 

6 minutes ago, retep said:

And it wil go down to about 90-95ct and then tomorrow it will peak at around 1,10 and then drop again to 85-90ct and then go up again

to 1,05. So every new high and low will be lower that the previous one. 

why do you think it will do this

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

why do you think it will do this

Because it's going down since it peaked at 1,96, and o nthe way down there are always peaks and valleys and that's where the profits are.

xrp 2504.jpg

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Curious to get your outlook @Seoulite , are you surprised to see BTC slouching closer to 45k? You still thinking along the lines of Eric and that this is a regular correction to shake out new money before a strong bounce ?

Allowed me to chip in, not answering for @Seoulite

haha, I just want too say these 15% up and 15% drop in a few hours for XRP is shaking the heart of old timers like me (I don't have a strong heart even though I hold down to 0.17), don't talk about even new money. I just knew unless all hope in the market is lost, things won't go back up again, crypto is brutal and ruthless. 

And it seems like the hope is not all lost yet in the market as I can see.

20 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Curious to get your outlook @Seoulite , are you surprised to see BTC slouching closer to 45k? You still thinking along the lines of Eric and that this is a regular correction to shake out new money before a strong bounce ?

Hi mate, I will reply properly in an hour and a half when the weekly candle closes. How it closes is pretty important for what btc is gonna do next imo. 

5 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Hmmm, I feel you’ve said this to a few members now over the last 18 months and I’m calling bull shit, yer your a bull shitter 🙉 

I don’t care what you want to call it to be honest. I have always loved this meme project, doge has been around for a long time and the community is fun.

You feel I have said it to a few members? Quote me then please. Don’t spread lies, the saltiness is strong here.

I'm very interested in the BTC monthly chart.  6 significant green candles and now our first red candle.  I see this more of the monthly correction in the first elliot wave.   Monthly bars are long so if you're looking for a quick fix then I suspect you wont find it.  6 months of month-over-month gains accounting for 6.5x is pretty substantial and hard not to cause a race to the door to lock in profit.  I feel a correction to between 44500 to 38250 would be normal.  If this is truly a correction to this massive 1st wave, then I'm not good enough with TA to predict the final top, but I'm not dumb enough to think omg it will be big.

I can not resolve why 6 strong monthly green candles shifts on a dime to bearishness.  I dont see any real fundamental reason.  To me, I see a lot of reasons (profit taking panic, normal market structure) why this is just a correction along a very big move.

I dont own any BTC, but I've learned to follow BTC to understand XRP.  There are very few times where they aren't highly correlated.  Unfortunately, this is what is dragging XRP down.

image.png.27019a1971088fd4d3f23105601e834d.png