Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

You have a strange definition of education I assume, perhaps your education works in poetry class. I'll give you some TA. People who don't say what they want to say, indeed have little to say 100% of the time.

If any, all you are educating us in is what superiority complex does to a person when given acces to the internet. Trolls come in many forms, but you are mainly trolling yourself.

Well said

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Nice bounce off .88 region. Are we done? Is the bottom in?

Blockchain Backer on YouTube (great insight) said he wouldn’t be surprised if we come back to retest that region which we just did. I will be looking forward to his video later. Let’s see if we consolidate here before moving up or if it’s a quicker move. Double digit targets still in play 🚀

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Nice bounce off .88 region. Are we done? Is the bottom in?

Blockchain Backer on YouTube (great insight) said he wouldn’t be surprised if we come back to retest that region which we just did. I will be looking forward to his video later. Let’s see if we consolidate here before moving up or if it’s a quicker move. Double digit targets still in play 🚀

I'm refreshing non stop lol! he should drop a video soon hopefully, but yeah he did predict a further drop and here we are..., let's hope his double digit predictions also come to life 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, billion said:

I'm refreshing non stop lol! he should drop a video soon hopefully, but yeah he did predict a further drop and here we are..., let's hope his double digit predictions also come to life 

Honestly, the Backer is completely over-rated. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who tried to convince everyone she was a psychic. Her puss smelled like aged vinegar (not that it matters). I honestly suggest ignoring him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Honestly, the Backer is completely over-rated. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who tried to convince everyone she was a psychic. Her puss smelled like aged vinegar (not that it matters). I honestly suggest ignoring him. 

Her Puss smelled like aged vinegar 😂😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crypticcrypto said:

Her Puss smelled like aged vinegar 😂😂😂😂

That's right. And if that puss could talk, I imagine it would sound exactly like Backer's "HEY, WhAt'S GOING ON!" 

If any of you ever encountered that type of witchy chick, you know what I'm talking about here.

Backer is the masculine embodiment of that stupidity. 

Edited by HenrySeldom
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Honestly, the Backer is completely over-rated. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who tried to convince everyone she was a psychic. Her puss smelled like aged vinegar (not that it matters). I honestly suggest ignoring him. 

I don't mind him but sometimes his logic just seems a little rigid - he says he never sells based on fear - like if you hear bad news about Ripple and the price tanks because of the bad news, you feel the fear and you do NOT sell (according to BCB).  I sh*t myself when I heard the SEC news in December and sold into ETH immediately. Sometimes fear is instructive, or well....lucky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I don't mind him but sometimes his logic just seems a little rigid - he says he never sells based on fear - like if you hear bad news about Ripple and the price tanks because of the bad news, you feel the fear and you do NOT sell (according to BCB).  I sh*t myself when I heard the SEC news in December and sold into ETH immediately. Sometimes fear is instructive, or well....lucky. 

YouTuber cannot show his weakness, otherwise you are not going to subscribe to him. It’s just a business, as simple as that. I just look at how he analyze thing, got some thing out of it and it’s fine. 
 

I think I just don’t like a guy to start with yo, what’s going on?

Edited by jockeyng
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

YouTuber cannot show his weakness, otherwise you are not going to subscribe to him. It’s just a business, as simple as that. I just look at how he analyze thing, got some thing out of it and it’s fine.

There's a lot of bravado about "HODL" and "diamond hands", and doing the opposite of your emotions.  Fear has helped me out more often than not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm completely new to crypto (I don't fully understand it tbh 😕), but I'm trying to educate myself...... 

 

Anyways, thought I'd pop a wee post up to introduce myself and to also say that I really enjoy all your views and thoughts on XRP. I'm mid 40's and really just wanted to get involved and hopefully build up a nest egg for my kids (I really, really don't want to work past 60!!). Definitely in the hodl gang and will probably cash out sometime in my 50's 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Crypticcrypto said:

I'm completely new to crypto (I don't fully understand it tbh 😕), but I'm trying to educate myself...... 

 

Anyways, thought I'd pop a wee post up to introduce myself and to also say that I really enjoy all your views and thoughts on XRP. I'm mid 40's and really just wanted to get involved and hopefully build up a nest egg for my kids (I really, really don't want to work past 60!!). Definitely in the hodl gang and will probably cash out sometime in my 50's 😂

Welcome to the forum! i'm turning 55 this summer, so i hope that my ship comes in before i turn 60, because i don't want to work

either when i reach that age. :beach:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BCB is good for general conceptual analysis but everything else i wouldn't take too seriously. 

The weekends is going to be interesting. I do wonder where the new money is going to come from for BTC.

At the same time, would those who sold BTC reinvest into Alts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i say again, many in "social medialand" - not necessarily here - owe David Schwartz an
apology for his suggesting some ppl realize their "life-changing" profits while they could.

IMHO it's not that he "knew" anything was coming, but that it could.

This isn't his first rodeo. 

Edited by JASCoder
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

i say again, many in "social media land - not necessarily here," owe David Schwartz an
apology for his suggesting some ppl realize their "life-changing" profits while they could.

IMHO it's not that he "knew" anything was coming, but that it could.

This isn't his first rodeo. 

I sold a bit of BTC after he tweeted, it turned out to be good advice

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.