Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Honestly I don't care for participating in online forums but have been a long time reviewer of this content. My first post was legit. I was surprised with all the conversation in the last few days here and nobody once mentioned the catalyst that created this recent roller coaster ride. It really is something everybody that trades a significant amount of crypto should always be aware of and it is very easy to be aware of it. I like to have a little fun with the hints ( they are legit) and I can't just come out and say it or else I want respect myself afterwards.... 

6 minutes ago, Mr-Montana said:

Honestly I don't care for participating in online forums but have been a long time reviewer of this content. My first post was legit. I was surprised with all the conversation in the last few days here and nobody once mentioned the catalyst that created this recent roller coaster ride. It really is something everybody that trades a significant amount of crypto should always be aware of and it is very easy to be aware of it. I like to have a little fun with the hints ( they are legit) and I can't just come out and say it or else I want respect myself afterwards.... 

Ah yes. Very good. Now I see it. Interesting...

Also, not fair that you know who I am, you have an unfair advantage. I only use 'JB' on work related lists usually, so maybe I know you? (DM me with your secret identity please)

2 minutes ago, Mr-Montana said:

Honestly I don't care for participating in online forums...

Well it really looks to me like you are very much participating with 24 posts in an hour or so :lol: Imagine if you wanted to participate! How often would you post then? :P

Anyway, unlike you, I will share my wisdom after few years in crypto forums during which I have met so much better riddlers of superior quality.

You need to try harder with your posts, less spamming, more offline periods. Just my two cents!!!

Why so hostile?  By not participating I mean I don't sign up or share. I just use for research and sentiment. I am not trying to spam. Like I said, no experience in posting so guess I was a little carried away

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Actually if you cost in your FLR at 1 dollar and the XRP lowest low as being 11 cents, XRP went from 11 cents to 2 dollars - then we sort of hit 3 dollar if FLR sells for 1 dollar.  so as I see it we were at about x25 which was not too bad.  BTC went from 3.5 to 65K which is less good (when you add 1 dollar for FLR)

I am hoping for 10 dollars, which is something I always planned to wait for, and given the SEC black swan event I have to add in extra time for that to happen. 

I do agree the XRP performance has been disappointing if you compare to many other crypto stocks, but I do not regret my investment one bit.  Even today I am up 200% from my DCA which was about .35 after buying between Feb 2018 - Dec 2020

I invest in XRP because I like the project.  I would not want to invest/compare to ETH or BTC because they look like badly managed projects to my eyes. 

0.11 is not the relative stable price most people can get. I think the start price for XRP Hodlers shall be at least 0.2-0.25 and it reached this range several times. Thus, the return is still less than 10 times even for the 1.96 usd. This is much worse than BTC and ETH. Needless to say many other cryptos. Now, our xrp is the one that suffer most during thia drop.

However, I still choose to hodl xrp until it reaches 20000 saotish. Hope it does not make me disappointed.

Wish flare giving us some surprise. Some people say it will fly higher than xrp. I don't know. I am not familar with this project. If it can fly higher, I will be extreme happy.

I'm not hostile ... Just trying to educate the .masses mr boone

To be fair, I personally don’t think you’re hostile. I do think the timing of some of your posts was off because they came during the massive (temporary) dump over the last couple of days.

Just be patient and perhaps be a little more on the nose with your hints. This forum is appreciative of theories and eager to learn.

Edited by Ripley

When i look at how many likes you received, then i can tell you that no one is interested, Tony.

You have a strange definition of education I assume, perhaps your education works in poetry class. I'll give you some TA. People who don't say what they want to say, indeed have little to say 100% of the time.

If any, all you are educating us in is what superiority complex does to a person when given acces to the internet. Trolls come in many forms, but you are mainly trolling yourself.