Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

7 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Anyone else buying here?

My buy order just above 1 usd was triggered when I was sleeping. I set the order after selling just below 2 usd.

Partly happy that the market did what I expected (or deemed possible) it to do. On the other hand, I only traded with 20% of my stash so my overall worth went down a lot =)

5 minutes ago, Reco said:

My buy order just above 1 usd was triggered when I was sleeping. I set the order after selling just below 2 usd.

Partly happy that the market did what I expected (or deemed possible) it to do. On the other hand, I only traded with 20% of my stash so my overall worth went down a lot =)

Lol I was considering selling around 30% of my stack when we rallied to almost $2 and decided against it. It’s biting me in the ass right now 😤. Shoulda coulda woulda doubled that stack nearly. 

The future - all smart devices around the world can install an APP so allowing everyone with the APP to send and receive value with each other with no middlemen or banks etc taking a cut, what do you think that system will run on, the most efficient, most cost-effective, most secure, the quickest settling and scalable solution there is.

This future is coming fast and when EVERYONE can see ALL the benefits of this, then there maybe one digital asset to tokenize ALL the others XRP.  So who cares what the current price is, fast-forward 5 to 10 years, when local currencies are mere illusions held in the minds of old diehards who still haven't seen the truth, who needs local tokens (fiat), when you have a global one, accepted almost everywhere!

Edited by HAL1000

Well a big drop. Good news is that both XRPBTC and XRPUSD found support where they were supposed to in the end. BTC, who knows. It found some support but who knows if it will hold. Most positive is that XRPBTC is looking fairly good. We now want to see a period of independent movement, just like ETHBTC has been doing these last few days. On XRPUSD, we absolutely need this daily candle to close above a dollar. It looks like it will, but until we make some stronger movement upwards we are in a vulnerable position.

20 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

On XRPUSD, we absolutely need this daily candle to close above a dollar.

What i am always wondering: which timezone is used on that daily candle? Every daily candle can look different depending where you live.