Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

2 minutes ago, B088IN said:

“Throughout history, the British have been responsible for many great inventions and are still commonly acknowledged to be among the best in the world when it comes to inventing. Over the past 50 years, according to Japanese research, more than 40 per cent of discoveries taken up on a worldwide basis originated in the United Kingdom.”

I was just kidding so don't take it personal. I love the UK, specialy for it's music, great movies and sense of humor in many many great comedy series.

15 minutes ago, retep said:

I was just kidding so don't take it personal. I love the UK, specialy for it's music, great movies and sense of humor in many many great comedy series.

Lol it’s all good mate, I knew that, it was as much a surprise to me though, I knew we had a few good things but not as much as that. Goes to show, I suck at my own countries history 👌😎

As it has for the past few days, BTC looks like it will drop any second. One big market sell could start the rush to the exits. When BTC falls XRP will also fall, the question is how much. I have buy orders waiting at 1.075, 0.95, 0.85. I think a spike down to 80 cents is possible but would expect it to bounce straight back up. 

It is possible that BTC is preparing for a move upside which will surprise everyone. When the sentiment is so strong in one direction it is sometimes a sign that they are making a retail trap. I know if I had btc here I would be selling. However, anyone trying to trade btc in the last few days must be just getting destroyed. Breaks down, breaks up. There is so much fine manipulation going on here that you know something big is coming. One more last gasp bull run? I don't know. Fees are at an ATH. 65 might've been the top.

cNDL9vMw

12 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

I think it's needed. Westminster cannot be trusted any longer and we need to break free from them. 

Even if it hurts the Scots in the short term it would benefit us in the long term. 

As an Englishman I agree. As David Starkey says, Westminster is really the English Parliament. Everyone knows that, it's time we stop making things so complicated.

If you had an indy ref with just English voters, yes would likely win by a big margin. Honestly not totally for good reasons. I know personally I am sick of the SNP, especially the leaders. They seem to have this knack of choosing people with a perpetually smug look on their face: Salmond, Sturgeon, that guy in Westminster. I didn't feel particularly strongly about scottish independence: thought if the Scots want it then they should be able to have it. But the SNP has pushed me actively into the independence camp. I don't want to hear from them anymore. 

2 hours ago, tar said:

Beware if neckline is broken:

6FQ6P8rC

BTC is also in a longer correction, now... I guess, to around $ 38,000:

1GeITvlw.png

I still remembered 38k is the price Elon said he is buying BTC, it jumps from 39k to 44k in a dinner time. And then it jump from 44k to 48k in another 4 hours. So once it break 48k, it will slide down like a water slider, just less fun.