Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

13 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Setting orders to buy xrp at 80 cents and 90 cents. BTC could fall off the bottom here and start a big run.

There is really very little between btc here and 50k, would expect xrp in the 1.10s at least.

Edited by Seoulite
4 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

There is really very little between btc here and 50k, would expect xrp in the 1.10s at least.

The problem with this or any other market is that when things go down, people always expect it to go down much further and miss their buy-ins, and when the market is overheated they always think that it will get much higher... that is why most people get burned on both ends. 

14 minutes ago, Akovo said:

The problem with this or any other market is that when things go down, people always expect it to go down much further and miss their buy-ins, and when the market is overheated they always think that it will get much higher... that is why most people get burned on both ends. 

Agreed, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s looking grim and we seem to slowly but steadily be heading down and I would not be surprised if we dip to 80. 

2 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Agreed, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s looking grim and we seem to slowly but steadily be heading down and I would not be surprised if we dip to 80. 

We easily could and it would be normal to re-test that huge resistance, quite bullish as well. On the other hand, if you're a buyer and want to buy now on discount, it's doesn't really matter if you buy at 80 cents, $1 or $1,2 as long as you believe that we eventually will go $5+. The chances are also that the 80 cents won't come until the bear market. 

19 minutes ago, Akovo said:

We easily could and it would be normal to re-test that huge resistance, quite bullish as well. On the other hand, if you're a buyer and want to buy now on discount, it's doesn't really matter if you buy at 80 cents, $1 or $1,2 as long as you believe that we eventually will go $5+. The chances are also that the 80 cents won't come until the bear market. 

The main reason I have set my buy order where they are as I believe they should be close to the bottom. 

If I buy now, and it drops to 1.10 I'll just buy again. 

If it drops further to 1.00 i'll buy again.

If it drops even further, I'd buy again. I can't help it. I have a sickness 😂

If it rises from here I'll be happy and I probably won't buy any more as I'm happy with my stack but I do like to take something good from "bad" situations. 

28 minutes ago, Akovo said:

Think it this way, if xrp was $5 today and you had a chance to buy it at 1,2, would you still have waited for that 80 cents to come or would you have grabbed 1,2 asap =)

My bags have been full for a very long time so I’m not buying any more. Last time I bought more was last year. I did increase my stack twice this year by selling a portion when it rallied and then bought back at the dip but I only did it twice and when it was bellow a dollar. You could say I got lucky. I don’t feel comfortable either buying or selling at these levels so I just wait it out. I’d feel comfortable selling partially at a bit over $2, also at the previous ATH and the remainder I would leave for that possible moonshot of $5+. Some people are calling for $10+ and honestly, that just sounds too good to be true to me, BUT it’s possible, and if it happens, I’ll greatly benefit from it cuz I’ll always leave some XRP in the bag in case crazy stuff DOES happen. Maybe leave like 1-2k in the bag. If it does moon to $10 a piece, I’d be looking at 10 to 20 grand. That’s certainly not peanuts. 

Edited by Neurotoxin
Spelling
27 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

My bags have been full for a very long time so I’m not buying any more. Last time I bought more was last year. I did increase my stack twice this year by selling a portion when it rallied and then bought back at the dip but I only did it twice and when it was bellow a dollar. You could say I got lucky. I don’t feel comfortable either buying or selling at these levels so I just wait it out. I’d feel comfortable selling partially at a bit over $2, also at the previous ATH and the remainder I would leave for that possible moonshot of $5+. Some people are calling for $10+ and honestly, that just sounds too good to be true to me, BUT it’s possible, and if it happens, I’ll greatly benefit from it cuz I’ll always leave some XRP in the bag in case crazy stuff DOES happen. Maybe leave like 1-2k in the bag. If it does moon to $10 a piece, I’d be looking at 10 to 20 grand. That’s certainly not peanuts. 

Yeh ill be doing the same (leaving 1000 or 2 )

although id really love too add more at a decent price.  Everything i own is in the red at the moment and i dont really want to put more fiat in as my partner and i are starting a business.  (Getting set up ready for start of the financial year) but man its tempting.  

3 hours ago, Akovo said:

Yes greed on buy dip is as big as sell at the high.

Maybe I have too much bearish bias here but I just don't like btc movement. Feels like they could reverse this at any time. Notice this is basically a btc only move as well, hardly the market shifting momentum. Smells like a trap to me, but I've been wrong before. 

30 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Maybe I have too much bearish bias here but I just don't like btc movement. Feels like they could reverse this at any time. Notice this is basically a btc only move as well, hardly the market shifting momentum. Smells like a trap to me, but I've been wrong before. 

I reckon one last BTC dump. 

That move will increase the BTC dominance again (as alts will fall more) and also give xrp the last leg down it needs for a good bounce (hopefully). 

Then BTC and alts will rise together. Some more than others. 

XRP probably trading sideways and consolidating at a level of 1.60ish before a move past 2 dollars.