Charting the course of XRP

We're going to see consolidation for a week or two it seems now. The entire market has to re-stabilise due to the event risk over the weekend. 

The only way it recovers is for another event that is equally as positive as the mine explosion was negative. 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

36 minutes ago, NMNR said:

We're going to see consolidation for a week or two it seems now. The entire market has to re-stabilise due to the event risk over the weekend. 

The only way it recovers is for another event that is equally as positive as the mine explosion was negative. 

I have to read up on this but I’m leaning towards it’s probably an overreaction to something that can be fixed/compensated for. 

I remember that someone said that a crypto winter still lies in front of us but doesn‘t know when it will come. I wonder how cold it will get and which market cap is the lowest to come. But for sure i have some serious forex gains waiting to flow into crypto..!

Hard to deny that this Daily candle close on XRPUSD is a little disappointing. It doesn't mean I'm turning bearish, but I was hoping for better. Plus side is XRPBTC still looks good, looks better than XRPUSD. The wildcard is BTC. All the time we spend in this range makes it more bearish imo. I think we are likely to see a return to 58k, but if they don't break through 60k then it could be a big fall, 42k is the first target.

If BTC is falling but XRPBTC looks bullish then that means XRPUSD is either holding at these levels or going up. Depends how much XRPBTC moves. The press coverage for SEC v Ripple just keeps getting better for Ripple, and at some point we might see a big move from BTC to XRP. The chart says it's possible, there is huge space to the upside. 

As for XRPUSD, it's tough for us. I know a lot of people are disappointed and I am too, but good news is IF we are going to the top then we would expect the biggest correction to be around here, halfway up. In my opinion we need to hold above a dollar, or if we go to 80 cents as BCB says then we need a strong bounce immediately. 

It can be useful to look at the chart in terms of ranges. We have moved from the old range in grey to the new range in orange. We want this to be a signal of new price levels and a new trading range, and so we really don't want to go back to the old range. There isn't a reason to unless we are going to start trading there again.

W1hVFbZh

This is actually one reason why I thought BTC going back below 60 was bearish. They tried to break into a new range but have come back. This means they are either gonna spend more time in this range or they are gonna go back to a new lower range. If they were going to keep the higher range, then we would want to see a very quick bounce.

vwg8a6HI

35 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Hard to deny that this Daily candle close on XRPUSD is a little disappointing. It doesn't mean I'm turning bearish, but I was hoping for better. Plus side is XRPBTC still looks good, looks better than XRPUSD. The wildcard is BTC. All the time we spend in this range makes it more bearish imo. I think we are likely to see a return to 58k, but if they don't break through 60k then it could be a big fall, 42k is the first target.

If BTC is falling but XRPBTC looks bullish then that means XRPUSD is either holding at these levels or going up. Depends how much XRPBTC moves. The press coverage for SEC v Ripple just keeps getting better for Ripple, and at some point we might see a big move from BTC to XRP. The chart says it's possible, there is huge space to the upside. 

As for XRPUSD, it's tough for us. I know a lot of people are disappointed and I am too, but good news is IF we are going to the top then we would expect the biggest correction to be around here, halfway up. In my opinion we need to hold above a dollar, or if we go to 80 cents as BCB says then we need a strong bounce immediately. 

It can be useful to look at the chart in terms of ranges. We have moved from the old range in grey to the new range in orange. We want this to be a signal of new price levels and a new trading range, and so we really don't want to go back to the old range. There isn't a reason to unless we are going to start trading there again.

W1hVFbZh

This is actually one reason why I thought BTC going back below 60 was bearish. They tried to break into a new range but have come back. This means they are either gonna spend more time in this range or they are gonna go back to a new lower range. If they were going to keep the higher range, then we would want to see a very quick bounce.

vwg8a6HI

42k is the last target, if that broke, than sell and expect buy back at 10-6k 🤣🤣🤣 and onviously XRP and rest will not do any miracle here. You called for end of BTC bull market, you might got it, but do not expect XRP to be a hero here 🥺

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

That’s what the sentiment seems like. I’m no analyst at all, but usually when I see the price slowly declining for an extended period like this with no bounce, it just gains momentum until it hits the gutter and people start buying back up. I think it’s likely we’ll lose the ground we made until we get some good news. It seems xrp needs constant good news to hold any gains amidst a bullrun. If there’s not a breakthrough every five seconds, people just lose hope and start buying/swapping to random tokens. 

40 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

So he wasn't just being a 'drama queen'? 

6 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

The key is in the word 'might', you welcome!

To elaborate a bit:

Yes still 'drama queen', its not a big deal to call THE END on a big candle, especially if you get a good timing on that when candle goes very big and its red.

Said that, on my side its not first time I see a TA guy with timing that does big calls  afterwards with a lot of kindish meaningful points. So, I still believe BTC not finished and 80-120k is still in play. This is the range I think where BTC can be converted to XRP. This is my call and red bloody day, followed by another one will not break it.

Whatever way it goes, on higher level its always drama. But imho, for better XRP performance, BTC has to push one more time.

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

That’s what the sentiment seems like. I’m no analyst at all, but usually when I see the price slowly declining for an extended period like this with no bounce, it just gains momentum until it hits the gutter and people start buying back up. I think it’s likely we’ll lose the ground we made until we get some good news. It seems xrp needs constant good news to hold any gains amidst a bullrun. If there’s not a breakthrough every five seconds, people just lose hope and start buying/swapping to random tokens. 

Here's a haiku for you:

I'm going to tell you something. 

Have you ever crossed a rope bridge?

You know what?

It sags. 

It sags in the middle. 

Now.

Go look at the XRP chart.

Zoom out 5 years.

Tell me.

Do the lines not sag like a rope bridge?

Only the faithful shall cross. 

Edited by HenrySeldom
8 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Here's a haiku for you:

I'm going to tell you something. 

Have you ever crossed a rope bridge?

You know what?

It sags. 

It sags in the middle. 

Don’t worry, the only portion I can sell is the amount I have on uphold (which capped my deposits at 10k per year) so it’s not much and regardless, as I said before, I’m sitting this one out. I’ll wait for the bounce once the dust settles. 

9 hours ago, Hydnum said:

Ha! Fellow mushroom fan :)  

My sites are set a bit higher...but I do agree...gratz on your profits and best of luck in the future.

Morels are popping in my neck of the woods :victory:

Cheers Hydnum! I have to say since dumping 1/3 of my bag, seeing peaks is cool and seeing dips is cool, it’s made everything cool!

My basic plan is to use these gains to supplement a good lifestyle (couple of extra days a week off out walking/mushroom hunting/visiting friends in other countries ect...) 

By the time that’s gets old (?) I’ll be looking to close out another 1/3 at hopefully $3-8 range. 

When you say your sights are higher, what’s your rough plan out of interest? ✌️