Charting the course of XRP

Long time Hodl'er (2013) and follower of this forum; first time poster.  Appreciate all the insight and entertainment over the years.

Trying to understand the implications if the SEC were to win?  I know I can sell on Uphold (and others) at the moment but would this option then go away? Would I need to hop over the border (or VPN)) to do a quick trade on Binance to exit my position? If so, how would the IRS recognize it in my filings? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

12 minutes ago, Steveohh said:

Long time Hodl'er (2013) and follower of this forum; first time poster.  Appreciate all the insight and entertainment over the years.

Trying to understand the implications if the SEC were to win?  I know I can sell on Uphold (and others) at the moment but would this option then go away? Would I need to hop over the border (or VPN)) to do a quick trade on Binance to exit my position? If so, how would the IRS recognize it in my filings? 

2013? Wow, what price did you get your first xrp at? 😮

Just send them to me. I'll sell them and send you the money in a suitcase on a plane (is the fastest way). 

I'll only take a 10% cut for my troubles 😜

18 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Here's some Hope-ium for you guys!

image.thumb.png.3ad742adc1c1a90477a553c0500cce2c.png

Funny thing here, this guy has called the moves with a good deal of accuracy. I don’t watch stuff like this but a friend told me over lunch he predicted the fall if BTC dropped below 60k... here’s to hoping he’s making a good call here

7 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

Just send them to me. I'll sell them and send you the money in a suitcase on a plane (is the fastest way). 

LOL, fractions of a penny -  ROI is insane.  If I only I had more disposable income at the time and wasn't hesitant of wiring funds to some random place to get me some ripple (don't think it was called XRP at the time from what I remember).  Either way, not sure how the IRS will end up treating it if SEC wins so I might need to take you up on your offer. 

23 minutes ago, Steveohh said:

Yer, Binance is a good call as you can withdraw 1 Btc per 24h (or the equivalent fiat) even if you have not been fully verified 😃

3 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

I don't know how much he invested, but every 100 dollars worth in xrp in 2013, is now worth 30k.

49 minutes ago, Steveohh said:

Howdy Steve, thanks for joining us :)

One lawyer whom has taken an interest in XRP's plight, and published a few videos on related topics, including an assessment of a "worse-case" result from the SEC's abusive over-reach currently being adjudicated.

This is his channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFIioyI1rBmv7A4Nn6xhu-A 

On 4/17/2021 at 2:27 AM, Mushroomsforlife said:

yes, I believe new ATH is in the post. But even if it hits $10 next week; will it buy me back the time I have waited for this? No, nothing will. That’s why I implore anyone with significant gains, and things to pay for, and a life to be lived, to do exactly that ASAP!

Ha! Fellow mushroom fan :)  

My sites are set a bit higher...but I do agree...gratz on your profits and best of luck in the future.

Morels are popping in my neck of the woods :victory:

10 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Next stop 1.60

bO70WvqQ

Well I was wrong here, we went down a bit, but overall I don’t think the market has changed. Still expect us to move up to 1.45 now and then 1.60. Unless btc completely capitulates we should be ok. Think btc will move to around 58k but after that who knows.

22 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Well I was wrong here, we went down a bit, but overall I don’t think the market has changed. Still expect us to move up to 1.45 now and then 1.60. Unless btc completely capitulates we should be ok. Think btc will move to around 58k but after that who knows.

i think that we see 1,45 within the next 6 hours and then a drop to 1,20-1,25 in the next 6 hours that follow.

We're going to see consolidation for a week or two it seems now. The entire market has to re-stabilise due to the event risk over the weekend. 

The only way it recovers is for another event that is equally as positive as the mine explosion was negative.