Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

3 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

Looks like the de-coupling is not happening, BTC will drag everyone down except DOGE.

That's ironic.

Yeah I mean XRPBTC is looking relatively strong, but if BTC falls we will likely fall too. I still think 1.60 is the next stop, it just might take longer than I was hoping. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only money to be made right now is to buy and sell between the highs and lows on it's way down. The past few days xrp went up by the time

i go to bed and then the next morning around noon it starts to drop again to a new low level and by the end of the day it's going up to a new high

that is lower than the previous one, so today i'm going to concider to wait until bedtime and then sell and buy back tomorrow when it's low again

and rinse and repeat that for as long it wil last. 10 to 30 ct profit per xrp is also a very nice profit when you can have that every day,

so i'm not waiting for the big ship to come in or even sink, but grap the peanuts that are in between, because that's where the money is right now imho.

Edited by retep
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, retep said:

The only money to be made right now is to buy and sell between the highs and lows on it's way down. The past few days xrp went up by the time

i go to bed and then the next morning around noon it starts to drop again to a new low level and by the end of the day it's going up to a new high

that is lower than the previous one, so today i'm going to concider to wait until bedtime and then sell and buy back tomorrow when it's low again

and rinse and repeat that for as long it wil last. 10 up tot 30 ct profit per xrp is also a very nice profit when you can have that every day,

so i'm not waiting for the big ship to come in or even sink, but grap the peanuts that are in between, because that's where the money is right now imho.

Had a friend who told me he was doing something similar back in January.

Dude lost his whole stack. 

You always think it won't happen to you.

Edited by HenrySeldom
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Had a friend who told me he was doing something similar back in January.

Dude lost his whole stack. 

You always think it won't happen to you.

It's like a slot machine. Tens of people throw in their money and don't get a penny back, and then there comes  a dude that throws in

a dollar and hit the jackpot. That's life.

Now that dude you know probably made the mistake to gamble with everything he had, and that is sure not what i'm going to do.

 

Top XRP Accounts:
- If you have 73,000+ XRP you are in the TOP 1% XRP holders group
- If you have 10,000+ XRP you are in the TOP 5% XRP holders
- If you have 2,700+ XRP you are in the TOP 10% XRP holders

- The largest # of XRP accounts is in the 20-499 XRP group

 

I belong to the 5%, so i can take a gamble with a small percentage of my stash alright.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, retep said:

It's like a slot machine. Tens of people throw in their money and don't get a penny back, and then there comes  a dude that throws in

a dollar and hit the jackpot. That's life.

Now that dude you know probably made the mistake to gamble with everything he had, and that is sure not what i'm going to do.

 

Top XRP Accounts:
- If you have 73,000+ XRP you are in the TOP 1% XRP holders group
- If you have 10,000+ XRP you are in the TOP 5% XRP holders
- If you have 2,700+ XRP you are in the TOP 10% XRP holders

- The largest # of XRP accounts is in the 20-499 XRP group

 

I belong to the 5%, so i can take a gamble with a small percentage of my stash alright.

 

Just keep in mind that those are wallets. Most holders with large holdings have them over multiple wallets.

Also, it’s a lot healthier for a blockchain to have a large number of predominantly small accounts - more liquidity and less concentration of funds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Frankly the inanity of Doge (no offence) growing so fast is what gives me confidence that the market will support multi-trillion valuations for the good blockchains over time 

Yeah, the whole market cap thing really needs to put to rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ripley said:

Frankly the inanity of Doge (no offence) growing so fast is what gives me confidence that the market will support multi-trillion valuations for the good blockchains over time 

Doge is going up because Elon Musk showed interest in it, so it could become a big player on the crypto market but that depends on if the few people

who own about 25% of all doge coins are willing to sell them to Elon Musk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.