Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Quiet morning for all. A lot of the market is moving in step which makes things rather boring. We still have to just wait to see what happens. One positive is if we compare XRPUSD and XRPBTC then we see XRPBTC is more bullish. Below the two charts are overlaid. When you have two charts that correlate, when there is divergence it can be used as another indicator. XRPBTC didn't fall as much as XRPUSD and this can be taken as bullish. Apart from that nothing much has changed, not much to say.

lQ3QxFYP

22 hours ago, hsc said:

Is this the end of the whole crypto bull run? If so, we xrp hodlers will suffer the most. Our bull run has been postponed by the SEC case and still not finish yet. We will be the only major crypto which can't pass the ATH before. When the whole matket turn to bear, we will drop just as other cryptos. May be even more than most other cryptos for our bull run started so late. If in the bear run BTC dropped below 30000, we may drop back to 20 cents. 

Hope this is just a correction and the bull is still here, so we can easily pass ATH in a short time.

Lol not even close to the end

9 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

A little off topic but I found this video interesting even though I was reluctant to click on it. For those of you that are also baffled by the Dogecoin madness, here's Marques Brownlee talking about it back in Feb. He makes some good points.

Wow, the TRON example he gives is disputable behaviour. TRON is def one of my least fav cryptos. 

4 hours ago, Akovo said:

That's what most 2017/2018 bag holders believed also. The thing is, when you realize it's the end it will be too late. Still some gas left, but not so much.

Yes and no.

I believe we're in an ABC fib wave. currently in the retracement part of the A wave.

after a following up, a big dip will probably follow (wave B )  -> but I expect a wave C upwards again towards the end of the year.

Hopefully we'll not see <0,5 levels anymore though. So in the long run just holding will still be fine.