Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, w1s said:

Don’t read this and think I’ve panicked. I sold all of my xrp and invested in other crpyptos. I don’t see it recovering for a long time. I’ll buy back later with the profit I’ve made elsewhere. Time is money right :D

why I sold all? Cmon it’s xrp. Shit coins go up. We ge down down. Stay down. Maybe someday. Maybe. Was fun!

I don't see any other shitcoin in the top 20 going up ( the rest is just trash imo)  except doge, so what are you talking about?

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

3 hours ago, madmellow said:

Where did he called the end? XRP was $1.13. For me it is good TA unlike your post that is more ... dunno ... bullshit? 🤷‍♂️

You forgot how to read? Get back to school.

1 minute ago, solid102 said:

That is a wise move. You been in this game as long as I have and this crash is clear manipulation. Crash the price by 25%--->People panic sell and margins get called--->Raise the price by 15% so people think it is recovering and they buy back ---> Crash it even further by another 25% so people sell again. Rinse and repeat this is clearly whales going to school on all the newbies just joining the market especially when it is not just or two coins but the entire frigging market. Once there isn't any more suckers to lure  price stabilizes for 2 to three days and then the bull market proceeds.

Great observation. 2 days ago we went from 63k all the way down to just over 60k and then bounced there to over 62K, most people tought the correction was over and bought right in, next thing you know btc plummets to 51k. 

2 minutes ago, solid102 said:

That is a wise move. You been in this game as long as I have and this crash is clear manipulation. Crash the price by 25%--->People panic sell and margins get called--->Raise the price by 15% so people think it is recovering and they buy back ---> Crash it even further by another 25% so people sell again. Rinse and repeat this is clearly whales going to school on all the newbies just joining the market especially when it is not just or two coins but the entire frigging market. Once there isn't any more suckers to lure  price stabilizes for 2 to three days and then the bull market proceeds.

Hope you are right. But it seems like the 2018 bear market when in every cycle the higher is lower than the previous high while the low is lower than the previous low. I will still hodl, however, in case missing the train.

1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

Could be a wise move 

The problem is that it also could get up again and then i'm screwed. Hell i don't know what is a wise thing to do atm.

I wanted to sell last night at 2:30 in the morning just before i went to bed and whe it still was 1,51, but i didn't. :( 

7 minutes ago, solid102 said:

10B in longs were liquidated.

8 minutes ago, hsc said:

Hope you are right. But it seems like the 2018 bear market when in every cycle the higher is lower than the previous high while the low is lower than the previous low. I will still hodl, however, in case missing the train.

We have that pattern since april 14, so you're right. And i also said that it looks like 2018 after the first ath. i hope that history won't repeat itself on this. 

22 minutes ago, hsc said:

Disagree, by my reckoning we have had 3 major pullbacks of 10k or more this year and each low has been higher. Feb, March and today/ yesterday. The 4K drop in April wasn’t big enough for a proper correction. That’s my view, anyhow. 😁

25 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Disagree, by my reckoning we have had 3 major pullbacks of 10k or more this year and each low has been higher. Feb, March and today/ yesterday. The 4K drop in April wasn’t big enough for a proper correction. That’s my view, anyhow. 😁

True, so let's hope that it will go up again in the next week.

2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Anyone buying the dip? I've bought a bit more FLR IOUs on Bitrue in this dip.

I have buy orders just above 1 usd to buy back a big slice of the xrp I sold just below 1.9 usd

It was meant as profit taking which eased digesting the pullback. But at almost half the price I sold, I gladly buy back. Not sure, if it will go that low though. 

1 minute ago, Reco said:

I have buy orders just above 1 usd to buy back a big slice of the xrp I sold just below 1.9 usd

It was meant as profit taking which eased digesting the pullback. But at almost half the price I sold, I gladly buy back. Not sure, if it will go that low though. 

Nice sell! Working out well for you. Yeah I don't know if those orders will get triggered, but at least you have the money in your pocket!