Charting the course of XRP

26 minutes ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

And DogeSHITcoin is goin up against market. What a shitshow it is...

Yes, very frustrating - as a holder, user and builder. 

Doge sucks the last bit of rationality out of this emerging market...

Unfortunately true: „The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent“, John M Keynes.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

12 minutes ago, Karl said:

Yes, very frustrating - as a holder, user and builder. 

Doge sucks the last bit of rationality out of this emerging market...

Unfortunately true: „The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent“, John M Keynes.

Part of that is Elon taunting the SEC because crypto isn’t a security and there’s nothing that the SEC can do about the manipulation. Remember that Musk doesn’t do it with Bitcoin because Tesla has some on its balance sheet.

Edited by Ripley
17 minutes ago, Baka said:

I don't think the bull run is over at all , it may just be a correction like every 6 weeks.

We only lost 20% here , we could lose 40% and still be in a correction in a bull market.

As always, people panic and keep posting about it

Agreed. I mean, just look at doge. That thing is still holding gains really well (and is extremely overvalued IMO). We’re blowing off steam, a lot of people are panic selling while others are taking advantage of the crash to either get in, or add to their bags. A lot of those people will be panic buying back in at higher prices when it has another good week of pumping, then when it corrects they’ll just make the same mistake again and wonder why they keep losing money. I think a lot of people’s expectations were that after xrp crossed that dollar range, it would just shoot straight to ath, $5 or $10 oe whatever money they had in their mind without any correction/profit taking/reallocation in between, or just expected them to be unrealistically low and short lived. That’s alright with me though. If everybody could control their emotions and had diamond hands, then I wouldn’t be able to make as much money. 

6 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Some 22.5M XRP sold from Jed’s wallet today. Close to 160M will be gone by the end of the week.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

This is also a mega positive that people need to take into consideration. The taco stand grows closer and closer to running out of stock. Good night everyone, I’m going to bed, it’s about to be 7AM here. Good morning to everyone as well!

1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

Last time BTC was at 55k we were around 37 cents, mark. Pretty bullish from my view 

When btc was 60+, xrp was 1,96, so still nowere near it's ath, so xrp still sucks when you compare it to any other top 20 coin.

Don’t read this and think I’ve panicked. I sold all of my xrp and invested in other crpyptos. I don’t see it recovering for a long time. I’ll buy back later with the profit I’ve made elsewhere. Time is money right :D

why I sold all? Cmon it’s xrp. Shit coins go up. We ge down down. Stay down. Maybe someday. Maybe. Was fun!

1 minute ago, w1s said:

Don’t read this and think I’ve panicked. I sold all of my xrp and invested in other crpyptos. I don’t see it recovering for a long time. I’ll buy back later with the profit I’ve made elsewhere. Time is money right :D

why I sold all? Cmon it’s xrp. Shit coins go up. We ge down down. Stay down. Maybe someday. Maybe. Was fun!

Good man, those zerps went to someone more deserving 😬 Good luck with your other shit coins, I hope they have forums equally as good as this one👍

Just now, retep said:

i'm thinking about to park my stash in tether until this panic storm is over.

That is a wise move. You been in this game as long as I have and this crash is clear manipulation. Crash the price by 25%--->People panic sell and margins get called--->Raise the price by 15% so people think it is recovering and they buy back ---> Crash it even further by another 25% so people sell again. Rinse and repeat this is clearly whales going to school on all the newbies just joining the market especially when it is not just or two coins but the entire frigging market. Once there isn't any more suckers to lure  price stabilizes for 2 to three days and then the bull market proceeds.