Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

3 hours ago, Cambridge said:

Novogratz knows that ETH has high gas fees. He knows that bitcoin is a "digital gold" and that besides its speculative nature doesn't offer much more. What's the difference between bitcoin and doge, besides the brand? BTC maxis can argue all they want, but what can you do with bitcoin that you can't do with doge? BTC maxis can't answer that question. 

XRP has utility. Fiat currencies backed by central banks are not going away. XRP is meant to provide bridging capabilites at fractions of a penny. Novogratz acts like he does not understand this. He does understand it very well. 

What novogratz is afraid of is that XRP will get cleared and then explode and unseat Bitcoin and Ethereum. Once it happens, because it will happen, why use bitcoin? Since fiat isn't going away, XRP gaining dominance will leave bitcoin behind. Who is going to use it? It's slow, expensive and not environmentally friendly. 

LOL. The Maxis are scared. The people investing in it have a bias, obviously. 

Bridging assets will inevitably take over this space as it matures, because utility matters. C'mon novogratz, you went to Princeton. I'm embarrassed for you. 

Novogratz is far from a Maxi, he has significant investment in allot of shit coin projects. His commentary is fair IMO; there has been good signs in the court case to date, which can explain the surge as a win being priced in, but this case may drag on for a long time to come.

If you are over reacting to a fairly astute player in this field (that is invested in Ripple) being critical of the price movement, you are likely to personally invested. I would guess that he is more economic interest that anyone on this forum with Ripple + XRP being successful, that does not mean he cant hold views on the market being over heated.

Is this the end of the whole crypto bull run? If so, we xrp hodlers will suffer the most. Our bull run has been postponed by the SEC case and still not finish yet. We will be the only major crypto which can't pass the ATH before. When the whole matket turn to bear, we will drop just as other cryptos. May be even more than most other cryptos for our bull run started so late. If in the bear run BTC dropped below 30000, we may drop back to 20 cents. 

Hope this is just a correction and the bull is still here, so we can easily pass ATH in a short time.

6 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Man, I think a backtest of these resistances is alright. Long term it shouldn’t matter unless you’re trading and get burned. 

XRP is cursed xD we/you all, need to read forums that bash XRP. You need to listen to the other side as well. In short... XRP = BANKS, And people dislike banks.

Dunno, flip your investment however you see right. Mine atm is to sell all. Still in green, would like to stay like that.

8 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Well not what I expected to wake up to this sunny Sunday morning😬 Still I  can’t moan about where we are price wise, from a couple of weeks ago.  
good day to carry on with my Spanish lessons😂

Yes! More people should learn Spanish. That’s my native tongue. :) 

4 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

BTC goes 10% down from new ATH and you ominously call for THE END 

Drama show.

Where did he called the end? XRP was $1.13. For me it is good TA unlike your post that is more ... dunno ... bullshit? 🤷‍♂️