Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Btc needs to stop somewhere around here or it could legitimately be the end of the bull run. XRP support is all the way down to 1.35. Below that and we are looking at 1.10

BTC held at 52k but it’s looking bearish. Not a lot of good reasons for us to be back here. I wouldn’t be expecting 64 again soon, if we do get there I don’t think it will hold. 
XRP found support around 1.10 as expected. Next we should see a move back to the 1.40-1.50 area in the next day or so, although a more aggressive bounce would be nice. 
As others have said, this kind of shake out is healthy, a lot of profits taken, a lot of new long positions who won’t be so eager to take profit straight away.

image.thumb.png.acb1f41ed8961592caa90e8a465c8453.png