Charting the course of XRP

8 hours ago, MQB said:

LOL, you believe that propaganda shit?

Unfortunately, humans haven't evolved since the middle ages. Global warming, mask wearing, and "the science" (while ignoring real science) is their new God

7 hours ago, Seoulite said:

About to go to bed but BTC needs to bounce again at 60. If it falls hard it will probably drag everything with it. Luckily though xrpbtc is looking strong again, but it was looking strong last until btc fell fast, then it fell too.

Btc has bounced so far but still not convincing. Notice how each break above the top is getting shorter and shorter.

image.thumb.png.9c0ba3479d658f5bbaa199e6ca06f00e.png Is this the end of the btc bull run? It is likely to look like one of two things: a blow off the top followed by a massive reversal, OR a sudden massive drop from a position like now.

Seems like xrp is in a holding pattern until we see what btc does. XRPBTC is trading in a tighter range which suggests a breakout soon. XRPUSD looks ok, but I want to see us attempt 2 relatively soon. Maybe I’m just impatient.

I think we’re going to go for a few months of fake bear market and FUD exactly like in the summer of 2017

if XRP can push beyond $2 that’d be nice (plus I’m cashing out 2000XRP every dollar so, let’s go FFS) but I’m not expecting face melting pumps till later on this year. In fact I’d be tempted to go back to 33% btc 33% ETH 33% XRP.... 1% doge whatever. Going all in on XRP 5 weeks ago was a great move but diversifying tends to win. 

40 minutes ago, novogas said:

Is this a giant cope? Why does he keep talking smack?

image.png.0763e6184d0714a10f0b6ca848ed1468.png

quick edit - long time lurker, but this really got to me

The SEC hasn’t said BTC or ETH are not securities. 

Long time lurker 😆 yet despite the massive rise in price recently, you thought this should be your fist post.....call me a cynic 🤨

lol been here for 3 years. I don't participate in online forums as I have nothing useful to contribute. No good at TA, and won't make baseless projections or claims. You guys are usually quick to pull these tweets and articles, but I noticed no one mentioned it. Also I used a temp-email so I don't have to log back in after this riveting discussion.

Be as cynical as you want, I've seen you quarrel with other members :wink:

Also before I leave, I really appreciate all the TA and work you guys do. I won't be responding anymore, but I'll be reading :D

2 minutes ago, novogas said:

lol been here for 3 years. I don't participate in online forums as I have nothing useful to contribute. No good at TA, and won't make baseless projections or claims. You guys are usually quick to pull these tweets and articles, but I noticed no one mentioned it. Also I used a temp-email so I don't have to log back in after this riveting discussion.

Be as cynical as you want, I've seen you quarrel with other members :wink:

Also before I leave, I really appreciate all the TA and work you guys do. I won't be responding anymore, but I'll be reading :D

Ok, seems a lot of effort to post once, up to you I guess. 
No quarrels with anyone, just posting my personal observation, no harm intended 👍

2 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Btc likely going to 58, maybe even 52. Xrp likely to fall as well.

If I look at 2017, at some point xrp will break the correlation and rise after btc hitting ATH and retrace, I wonder if the same thing will happen.

5 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

If I look at 2017, at some point xrp will break the correlation and rise after btc hitting ATH and retrace, I wonder if the same thing will happen.

Some people are expecting that, but something happening one time isn’t my idea of a reliable pattern.

2 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

Unfortunately, humans haven't evolved since the middle ages. Global warming, mask wearing, and "the science" (while ignoring real science) is their new God

Go back to the Roman republic and empire please.

Julius Caesar cheated, Caligula cheated, Commodus cheated

And the DemocRATS Nancy Peloci/Joey Briden cheated, big time

15 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Btc needs to stop somewhere around here or it could legitimately be the end of the bull run. XRP support is all the way down to 1.35. Below that and we are looking at 1.10

What bull run? XRP? all Alts? BTC? The whole crypto?

BTC goes to 40-50k and we would be more assured to have a longer bull market

Edited by MQB

11 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Btc needs to stop somewhere around here or it could legitimately be the end of the bull run. XRP support is all the way down to 1.35. Below that and we are looking at 1.10

End of bull run means end of btc bullrun or xrp-sleep-for-another-3-years kind end of bullrun?