Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Just now, NMNR said:

This hasn't worked so well given algo is pumping haha. 

You bought into something that has pumped like 300% in couple of weeks and wonder why it's not pumping?

14 minutes ago, Akovo said:

You bought into something that has pumped like 300% in couple of weeks and wonder why it's not pumping?

Don't be silly. I'm not complaining XRP isn't pumping. My XRP bag is plenty healthy and full of gains lol. Just making a point that when I saw XRP down to 1.58 I thought it be a good additional buy in! I still think it is over the long term I.e. in this cycle I expect XRP to out perform majority alts. 

26 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Don't be silly. I'm not complaining XRP isn't pumping. My XRP bag is plenty healthy and full of gains lol. Just making a point that when I saw XRP down to 1.58 I thought it be a good additional buy in! I still think it is over the long term I.e. in this cycle I expect XRP to out perform majority alts. 

Right, no need to worry about algo outperforming xrp in the short them then. 

Actually, looking at that algo chart, it was bound to break out any second as it was lagging behind many other alts. I would have stayed and waited, but that is just me. I was also about to sell some of my NEM, and today it finally pumped, patience is really a must here. 

Edited by Akovo
32 minutes ago, Akovo said:

Right, no need to worry about algo outperforming xrp in the short them then. 

Actually, looking at that algo chart, it was bound to break out any second as it was lagging behind many other alts. I would have stayed and waited, but that is just me. I was also about to sell some of my NEM, and today it finally pumped, patience is really a must here. 

Oh someone else in NEM lol, yeah I was very doubtful about holding onto it and kind of still am but todays little move was nice. It's only 5% of my portfolio anyway, the rest is all XRP. 

Do you personally think that NEM will make big moves anytime soon or?

2 minutes ago, billion said:

Oh someone else in NEM lol, yeah I was very doubtful about holding onto it and kind of still am but todays little move was nice. It's only 5% of my portfolio anyway, the rest is all XRP. 

Do you personally think that NEM will make big moves anytime soon or?

Well, comparing NEM to the rest of market and also NEM/BTC historically, it has a long way to go before this bull market is over. NEM is way back from it's ATH than what XRP is, so actually more potential in NEM if you just look at the math. 

hi guys, can i ask your opinion ... how long will this bullrun last?  how much will the price of btc reach in your opinion?  .... I am afraid that what happened in January 2018 occurs, the date on which the bear started for 3 years ... I have no btc, I only have xrp, but as we all know btc leads the market

1 minute ago, xx_cr said:

hi guys, can i ask your opinion ... how long will this bullrun last?  how much will the price of btc reach in your opinion?  .... I am afraid that what happened in January 2018 occurs, the date on which the bear started for 3 years ... I have no btc, I only have xrp, but as we all know btc leads the market

That is the one million dollars question and no one got the answer I'm afraid..

9 minutes ago, xx_cr said:

FWIW - a few days ago someone here posted this youTube link to one of the better TA content creators addressing your question.

Maybe it will be helpful for you... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRge9rkEFg&t=1245s

Has anyone read this article? https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/legal-risk-factor-beneath-ripples-lawsuit-from-sec/

There appears to be a precedence for this case which SEC has already won

"What many of them fail to realize is that SEC has already won, at the least, one similar case recently. Against TON – a cryptocurrency project of Telegram messenger, a rising competitor of WhatsApp, which had a plan to do something much alike to what Ripple Labs did: to pre-issue cryptocurrency and collect investments in fiat money against that..."

What does this mean for the case XRP?

Edited by JDOGG
12 minutes ago, JDOGG said:

Has anyone read this article? https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/legal-risk-factor-beneath-ripples-lawsuit-from-sec/

"What many of them fail to realize is that SEC has already won, at the least, one similar case recently. Against TON – a cryptocurrency project of Telegram messenger, a rising competitor of WhatsApp, which had a plan to do something much alike to what Ripple Labs did: to pre-issue cryptocurrency and collect investments in fiat money against that..."

So we tripled in price right? XRP is still banned in the US.

Means little I guess?

Yeah, but the ban in the US is not permanent hinging on the court case, right?. Being banned indefinitely is whole other story and very bad.. I'm just trying to do my due diligence and wondering if the statements made in this article has any credibility 

55 minutes ago, JDOGG said:

Nope, two different cases, the SEC case against telegram was for completely different reasons and thus a precedence hasn’t been set -

“SEC did not really go after Telegram over the securities definition.

The SEC says that once Gram investors receive the tokens, they can resell them to the open market. SEC stated concern was around the secondary market, where individuals with no accreditation could buy Grams without having a clear view of the risks. “