Molten

Charting the course of XRP

51 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

It sure is starting to look like a symmetrical triangle on XRP. Thoughts?

Need a bounce here off the lower trend line to stay in this potential triangle.  Watching the XRPUSD 15 min.

3 hours ago, Molten said:

I think the key here is that you are looking at Liquidity Index, not volume.  You'll have to rely on someone better informed than me to tell you what "liquidity index" means in this context, as I have asked that same question before to crickets.  Volume has been up, especially during this downturn.  Most of the volume is still driven by trading.

@dr_ed has been posting daily volumes on the Epic Pennant thread. 

Hope that helps.

I've missed a few days on the volume posts (on vacation) , but the ledger payment volumes have been down considerably every time I've checked. My guess is that for a while we will see both the liquidity index and the ledger payment volumes spike in predictable "1st of the month" patterns. I am waiting to see if they spike again around the 1st of the month,

I also saw an article that stated that payments from the US to the Philippines are off in general as of this last month....nothing to do with Moneygram, but perhaps due to the general weakness in US markets.

5 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I think I'd change my password and make it a strong one,

Hopefully mods or admins will block the IP address this guy is using... since he tried to log into all of our accounts. 

15 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Hopefully mods or admins will block the IP address this guy is using... since he tried to log into all of our accounts. 

It's not a phishing attack. Basically some guy in Hungary tries to log in to a random users account, but gets the password wrong 5 times. That locks the Hungarian IP address from trying again and sends an email to the user.

You can ignore the message, its more of a nuisance. But please ensure you use a strong password and don't re-use a password from any other site.

Edited by karlos

Ach.. if only we lived in a world where everyone can be trusted. Sh**t like this makes me depressed.  I'm a Buddhist, but sometimes I question my own value ... being born in same space-time as these cretins. I'm old enough to have been back stabbed by 'friends' and basically seen it all. 

If that loser from Hungary did manage to steal our logins, hell, if he managed to steal our bags, with his karma + attitude he will still be a loser and destitute within a week. Tired of this. 

Bit of a boring day, but you guys know I like charts, so here's another one. 

Looking at XRPUSD 15 min: we had a double bottom and nice little bounce, not unlike one that we had 2 days ago right before the big run up (I'm still a little sad that we've gotten to the point where I describe a 2 cent rise as a "big" run up, but here we are).  Any way, the patterns are the same, so maybe we get another "big" run up over $0.30? 

NCr8tibW

We had a nice little bump after the double bottom but seem to have fallen into a descending channel.  Good news?  We may have just broken out of it. 

If we're going to watch the price on days like this, might as well try to find something interesting to watch...

fAv0KF3X

On 8/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, baobeiiiii said:

45.jpg.262113a663bbfb72198db5a2d30d3e30.jpg

^ Am I being targeted or is this normal... 

The exact same message was sent to me, with the same names/accounts cited. Wonder if it's a fishing scam to leads to you a "cloned" xrpchat website in order to get your passwords when you attempt to reset. I'm skeptical that it's real.

Edited by WuWei