Charting the course of XRP

18 hours ago, Seoulite said:

He predicted this drop? Nice! Kudos to anyone who predicted it, I totally wasn’t expecting it at all

Sarcasm, right? I mentioned it on the other thread because of the whole Michael Saylor/El Salvador “planning to buy” at a predetermined date and all those celebs out of nowhere saying they were “just getting into crypto”. Someone even made a pretty funny chart about it (after the dump). Every time the mainstream media/big influencers tell you to buy…. A big dump always ensues on the day you’re supposed to pump the coin/market. 

Sad thing is I said we were most likely “gonna have a dump tomorrow” and I was worried and yet I couldn’t let go of the stack and sell it. Woulda made a killing if I listened to my gut. But then I would have broken the simulation, and that is not allowed so. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I hodl and wait. 

8 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Sarcasm, right? I mentioned it on the other thread because of the whole Michael Saylor/El Salvador “planning to buy” at a predetermined date and all those celebs out of nowhere saying they were “just getting into crypto”. Someone even made a pretty funny chart about it (after the dump). Every time the mainstream media/big influencers tell you to buy…. A big dump always ensues on the day you’re supposed to pump the coin/market. 

Sad thing is I said we were most likely “gonna have a dump tomorrow” and I was worried and yet I couldn’t let go of the stack and sell it. Woulda made a killing if I listened to my gut. But then I would have broken the simulation, and that is not allowed so. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I hodl and wait. 

No not sarcasm, if someone correctly predicts the market there’s nothing to do but say well done. I didn’t watch the vid so I don’t know if the guy is an analyst or not.

1 minute ago, Seoulite said:

No not sarcasm, if someone correctly predicts the market there’s nothing to do but say well done. I didn’t watch the vid so I don’t know if the guy is an analyst or not.

My gut told me “there’s gonna be a dump tomorrow, sell the stack”

My other self told me “just stick to the plan and hodl through the volatility”. 

I saw it coming and took no action, I wouldn’t call that well done but thanks for cheering me up a bit. :P

21 minutes ago, w1s said:

I am 100%. Parameters are great, no need to reset them. It goes up, I make money. It goes down I make tokens. Any token.

I was like you a HODLer. A noob. Never again.

It is such a privilege for us noobs to share a forum with the gods of crypto like you.  

Thank you for generously sharing that pearl of wisdom with us.  It is so insightful and explains how ignorant we all are.

If only we were able to see the future with 100% knowledge like you…

S'okay, you can make fun of me np. All of your triangles are wrong. ALL OF THEM.

All of your speculations were/are/will be wrong. You lol at twitter people posting triangles, and you do the same.

XRP is 1.1$ today. 0.25$ tomorrow, 12$ in 25years. You're all wrong, you can not predict a crypto market. 

Bearish 100%

19 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Like you I saw the predictions and took them seriously, and held.  No regrets I did not sell because selling on rumours can be deadly.  I have my stack and it is enough to make me rich in coming years.  Why risk it?

9 hours ago, w1s said:

S'okay, you can make fun of me np. All of your triangles are wrong. ALL OF THEM.

All of your speculations were/are/will be wrong. You lol at twitter people posting triangles, and you do the same.

XRP is 1.1$ today. 0.25$ tomorrow, 12$ in 25years. You're all wrong, you can not predict a crypto market. 

Bearish 100%

It’s fine to have your own opinions and have conviction in them. 
The danger is saying anything is a 100% in crypto. If history shows you anything in this market, it is that anything can happen. 

Perhaps not being so aggressive in your assertions by announcing everyone else is wrong and you are right may help people not be so harsh in there reply’s to you 👍👌

Edited by B088IN

On 9/8/2021 at 5:48 PM, Seoulite said:

Interesting moves still. I think it looks scarier than it really is. Expecting a move back into the high 40s for BTC soon. XRP same, around 1.20-1.25

image.thumb.png.9da9fc74f8f4de121d8bcd6e69b79a6c.png

A little disappointed we are still messing around here but the chart hasn't fundamental changed. XRP and BTC both still look up, expecting that move sooner rather than later. Apart from that nothing else to say, we wait.

image.thumb.png.7b400c86c5b29b3fe8420fc9cc6cfce8.png

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

A little disappointed we are still messing around here but the chart hasn't fundamental changed. XRP and BTC both still look up, expecting that move sooner rather than later. Apart from that nothing else to say, we wait.

image.thumb.png.7b400c86c5b29b3fe8420fc9cc6cfce8.png

Thar she blows. Obviously we want to see this move be sustained with some strength. 1.30 is the next target.

image.thumb.png.823d6f06f91e0e224b26d0d6e26e6801.png