Charting the course of XRP

11 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

How about a petition where we demand that we want @Hopium back?

[    ] Yes

[  x ] No

He was funny but he also tried to suck other members into his personal war with the mods, and i'm not a fan of any mod here, but i sure not going to fight them because some troll doesn't know where to stop. I already held a poll to get him back, and found out later that he used multiple accounts to troll here, so enough is enough. I asked him to behave and he didn't so end of story. And his hopium jokes where already getting old, so it was fun while it lasted.

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Would be AMAZING if the SEC just quit being so damn negligent and issued that no action letter already so the rest of the world can move on while they squabble against Ripple and co. They themselves said that the securities offering would apply just to Ripple and the defendants, not third parties, secondary markets, etc. I fail to understand why they can’t see the damage they’ve done and continue to do against the people they so claim to “protect” and at least remedy that in part and bring relief by issuing a no action letter to exchanges so Americans can continue (or START) trading XRP easily without being limited to just uphold or having to have special tech knowhow to get around it.  It no longer being on Coinbase/Bitstamp for Americans is a big deal IMO and the longer they continue to not take action, the longer they are hindering us and our investments. 

I have to think that a no action letter would be one of the demands of Ripple for a settlement. Maybe this is why they aren't pushing this so much publicly. The best case scenario would be something is already in the works behind the scenes. I can't imagine this hasn't been already discussed with a plan of action put in place by Ripple to achieve this.

7 minutes ago, retep said:

Does anyone knows what's going on? Because it looks like all cryto's are frozen the past few days.

No one really knows what's going on. Nor can anyone assume what will happen. The entire space right now is speculation until mass utility kicks in we are all sitting ducks influenced by big bag holders who short.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

No one really knows what's going on. Nor can anyone assume what will happen. The entire space right now is speculation until mass utility kicks in we are all sitting ducks influenced by big bag holders who short.

You don’t but I’m pretty sure I do 😬 then again as for them, they are with you or with me.... who owns the ship and who’s doing the mutiny? Bet you go down with the ship, Sir... glue Glug 😂

6 minutes ago, retep said:

85 cents, it looks like we are going down the toilet!

Hmm perhaps some more people capitulating from lost hope. The fear index is high, a lot of emotional dumping happening right now. Same people that buy in when it’s rallying and then they wonder why they keep losing money. 

2 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Hmm perhaps some more people capitulating from lost hope. The fear index is high, a lot of emotional dumping happening right now. Same people that buy in when it’s rallying and then they wonder why they keep losing money. 

Well, fud or not, it sure affects the price in a negative way, so we all are screwed when this trend keeps on going like it does right now.

19 hours ago, retep said:

Does anyone knows what's going on? Because it looks like all cryto's are frozen the past few days.

Your post about Hopium were unfair and rude, now gods of Hopium have revenge on you.

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

3 hours ago, retep said:

85 cents, it looks like we are going down the toilet!

There are two scenarios:

We building Higher low.

We building lowe low.

Now I need to think what to do with my position I entered at 0.98 🤣🤣🤣