Charting the course of XRP

I created this earlier and thought I should share it here for your thoughts...

I feel stupid but now I know why this drop to test resistance was pretty much always on the cards. 

Just look at this move and pretend it was on the 30 min chart.

Seems perfectly normal right? 

1.thumb.jpg.5d51705c7dea7856729d934996edd515.jpg

I tried to find a similar pattern for an example and I found this...
(13th April 21 - 30m chart)
2.thumb.jpg.e5385dff7996df8631299b9d38f440d2.jpg

Then I realised how similar that fractal was to our 2018 to 2021 period but just a little compressed. 
3.thumb.jpg.e2c10afcb920cc5d18f9f43d0948c46b.jpg

So I have projected the same fractal onto our current time frame to get an idea of how our exit path looks from here. 4.thumb.jpg.08c2dd4fecaae8ea00dbc32fa6917fc4.jpg

And if you compare that to the fib extension from out 1.96 to 0.85c swing...
5.thumb.jpg.8fdffb44a55b76eb0cab0896edba333e.jpg

I'm feeling rather confident about this and I would certainly be happy with a $5.70(ish) target for our next move once we break out. 

It also shows that we could have a correction if/when we're rejected at ATH ($3.50ish) and fall back to around $2.20. So much more drama in store for the future.

Any thoughts on this?

3 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

already seen the same exact assumption on youtube 

But today we are tied to btc so...

The same idea as mine using an existing XRP fractal?

We might be tied to BTC today, but this projection doesn't show a path to the upside starting tomorrow or the next day, and I don't know about you, but I know how easily coins can move independently in an alt season.

5 minutes ago, BluKoo said:

The same idea as mine using an existing XRP fractal?

We might be tied to BTC today, but this projection doesn't show a path to the upside starting tomorrow or the next day, and I don't know about you, but I know how easily coins can move independently in an alt season.

Blockchain backer two last video (and the only one i ever seen) made something very similar to you.

Sure alt can move by themself, i remember when it occured in mid dec 2017, after the BTC ATH : BTC dropped but ETH and Xrp didn t give a ****. At this right moment altseasons started because people saw a safe heaven and mofo