Last time this bounced here XRP went up 1400%

8 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

I'm not selling but this is starting to look like another year of 30c XRP. To be honest, I'd not be at all surprised to see it sitting at 30-40c next Christmas. I very much hope I am wrong but somehow I don't think I am, sadly.

Nothing wrong with being a realist and seeing what it takes for a private company to be allowed to operate multinationally using soveriegn currencies. XRP adoption could take upto a decade in all honesty. 

China has absoloutley no interest in Cryto currencies. Sure their governenment will sponsor some seedy individuals to create trading platforms  (ehem Binance) and crypto currencies (Tron, Ve chan, EOS, etc etc) which they market and sell to the rest of the western world, but they will not allow their citizens to operate or buy them..? Fact is, the Chinese already have fintech companies, they actually have the best fintech companies in the world doing what every other crypto promises - instantly (retail; bill payments; food shopping, etc etc - all with their smart phones), they do not need crypto, plus they are all public networks not private which the communist regime love.

India will not allow for crypto currencies purely down to their archaic caste system. Can you imagaine some poor Indian farmer striking gold by buying "Dragon coin" lol - not happening.

Europe has made some movements with respect to regulation and adoption but with the state of European finances I seriously doubt Cypto currencies are the top of the agenda for the ECB.

The US, whilst Trump is president, will not allow for crypto currencies. Mnuchin is very much against them altogether.

The amount of people who thought that XRP would be worth 10's or even 100's of $'s by now was ludicrous. I admit I believed in the 10's range, but researching more and more makes you see the truth or rather the reality.

As I have posted many, many times, Eoy 0.43 (so yes, I do see some price appreciation) - And again, I got absoloutley slaughtered in here for stating so and also blocked ignored lol !

Different crowd here than a few years ago when I joined.

So I think XRP is a brilliant idea, but it may end up just that, an idea. Maybe the world just isn't ready for it........ yet ;)

7 hours ago, mariusthegreat said:

India will not allow for crypto currencies purely down to their archaic caste system. Can you imagaine some poor Indian farmer striking gold by buying "Dragon coin" lol - not happening.

Where are you getting this insightful cultural analysis? I'm not even going to address the point, but it makes your whole statement seem flaky at best.  On topic- yes we do not know how XRP price will proceed.  You are correct. But you're definitely no anthropologist.  Ee gads sir!!

18 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

Where are you getting this insightful cultural analysis? I'm not even going to address the point, but it makes your whole statement seem flaky at best.  On topic- yes we do not know how XRP price will proceed.  You are correct. But you're definitely no anthropologist.  Ee gads sir!!

Being half Indian descent (Punjab) I have seen first hand how the caste system is truly infair in India, my family coming from "humble" beginings / being labelled Vaishyas when they are not farmers anymore?. That is where I get my observations from.

The social stratification still exists there as it does in other emerging countries.