XRPCascade

Experiment of manifestation intent for XRP

Posted (edited)

Some of the great thinkers of our time Tom Campbell along with others like Dr. Joe Dispenza (quantum reality possibilty) and even those from long ago - Budda, Jesus, Socrates etc... heck even Thoth. have proposed that we live in a reality that while having rules can be affected by thought or "intent".

Tom Campell does an excellent job of laying out the core concept that these thinkers have hit on. What he says is that our reality has rules (more like guidelines), a few are hard and fast, most felixible and some downright malleable. The core concept here is that the rules operate on probability and that the greater the probability the more likely the potential for actualization. He suggests that future events that do not abide by the "hard fast" settings are shape-able by intent.

With all the recent news about XRP usage and such we see the "probability" of xrp usage rising at at an amazing rate... and yet price stagnation. Why? Liquidity, outside manipulation by TPTB, the intent of bad players holding onto past finance methodologies for personal gain and control is stronger than those looking for new and better ways to conduct business and expand prosperity? The theories go on and on.

So lets try an experiment.

Every Sunday, all of us at close to the same time, stop whatever we are doing for 5min or so and focus on a price target for xrp to be at by the next Sunday. My thought is that (being at .30 approx as of this writing) and using Fibonacci as the guide (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144...etc) our first Sunday intent would be to focus collectively on attaining $1 XRP, once that price target is attained we would focus on the next - $2, then $3, then $5 and so on.

Sunday between 11 and 11:30am EST is when I plan on stopping for those 5min. Hopefully some of you can join me in an effort to intentionalize positive usage and price appreciation for XRP. Do your best to focus the benefits XRP  can bring to all those bereft of financial services, the end to practices of control and manipulation which prey on the poor / misinformed benefiting only a select few. 

Hey! its an experiment, can 't hurt and it might just help us all.  

Edited by XRPCascade

Posted (edited)

How about instead of just thinking the price go up, everyone buy 100 xrp on Sunday, every sunday all together whilst thinking about $1 :) Law of attraction is powerful but one must act on the actions and not just thoughts.

Edited by ripplenet

Posted (edited)

Action steps are always good. I'm tapped out however so this is the closest I can get. for those that can though - Awesome idea!

Edited by XRPCascade

I WOULD GET BANNED IF I SAY WHAT I HONESTLY THINK ABOUT THIS. No wonder Caracappa  support this idea....

On a second tough,  this is the last nail for me on xrpchat. Im done. I will actually never ever open this site anymore.

This is nuthouse.

7 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

I WOULD GET BANNED IF I SAY WHAT I HONESTLY THINK ABOUT THIS. No wonder Caracappa  support this idea....

On a second tough,  this is the last nail for me on xrpchat. Im done. I will actually never ever open this site anymore.

This is nuthouse.

I think I speak for most when I say “YAY”