hallwaymonitor

Ripple eyeing 'multiple' deals after MoneyGram investment

Posted (edited)

One of the best interviews I read in a long time. Gives an insight on Ripple’s strategy and what’s going on behind the curtains. I would prefer quarterly financial reports like public companies do, but this is second best. 

What does this mean for XRP’s price? Nobody knows, but it certainly doesn’t hurt , seeing most other coins with no plans and no use. I’m betting on a few spikes coming years, maybe not 100% based on the intrinsic utility value, but sheer FOMO on the perspective of utility will do the trick imo. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

1 hour ago, hallwaymonitor said:

I don't find it coincidence that Brad is using British Pound (£) as an example...

Yes that could be, or maybe it was because he was interviewed by Yahoo Finance UK . Who knows.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hallwaymonitor said:

My thoughts:

- I hope the biggest investments and acquisitions of Ripple will be similar than MoneyGram which will provide more XRP/FIAT liquidity and hence encourage xRapid adoption even more.

I think that’s exactly what they’re doing. WU would be a good candidate to take part but I don’t see that happening until they’ve lost significant market share to MG. Young start ups will be a great target.

Edited by Roaring_Twenties

9 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

At present the price of XRP tokens does not reflect potential.  2019 has been exciting in terms of development, but not price.  As such they look to me very undervalued and I am still accumulating.

Agreed! Same here.

BG also confirmed banks didn’t want to touch XRP which might still be a huge factor today and (although he denies it) also for the MG inducement to use xRapid accordingly.

Meanwhile, my zerps continue to depreciate in value each day. Sad. 

1 hour ago, iLeeT said:

"Garlinghouse said he expected “over $1bn of xRapid volume” by the end of 2020."

Hehe, another one worth going into my collection of Garlinghouse quotes.

And it will be a great one to get right.